This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post
    I checked, no, it won't work. It uses different libraries (mali450 and Mali860). Need own version of the script for the line rk3328.
    Hi

RK3328 script was released
    THE MEDIA SCRIPT IS NOW DEPRECATED, IN FAVOR OF THE OFFICIAL MULTIMEDIA FRAMEWORK. PLEASE REFER TO THIS TOPIC: And, for last, the first version of: The UN-official, UN-supported, UN-expected RK3328 MEDIA TESTING SCRIPT This is the first release of the RK3328 media testing script. The script provi...

Maybe you can improve it further and add extra things?
    This is really good news for RK3328 devices.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Hi

RK3328 script was released
      THE MEDIA SCRIPT IS NOW DEPRECATED, IN FAVOR OF THE OFFICIAL MULTIMEDIA FRAMEWORK. PLEASE REFER TO THIS TOPIC: And, for last, the first version of: The UN-official, UN-supported, UN-expected RK3328 MEDIA TESTING SCRIPT This is the first release of the RK3328 media testing script. The script provi...

Maybe you can improve it further and add extra things?
      This is really good news for RK3328 devices.

Comment

mo123
        Hi
        On the MVR9 Board there are contacts to connect the fan (+ and - ). I tried to use them, but they don't have power. May need to do something (send some code to GPIO) ? Do you have any information on how to make these contacts work ? May need want to add something\change in DTB ?

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post
          mo123
          Hi
          On the MVR9 Board there are contacts to connect the fan (+ and - ). I tried to use them, but they don't have power. May need to do something (send some code to GPIO) ? Do you have any information on how to make these contacts work ? May need want to add something\change in DTB ?
          Hi

I send you a link to the fan.
          Will find out if dtb changes are also needed for power.

Comment

i got R10 R-TV BOX RK3328 Can someone help me with the guide set up Linux for TV box RK3328 pls end pvr addon
            Last edited by antonio6o6; 01-22-2019, 21:20.

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post
              i got R10 R-TV BOX RK3328 Can someone help me with the guide set up Linux for TV box RK3328 pls end pvr addon
              You flash RK3328 Armbian images with Etcher to a micro-sd card and boot from it.
              There is no Linux support for your tv box so you will have to try every dtb file to make sure some things perhaps work.
              Everything is listed in the opening post:

To select the desired dtb, you need to change the line in the text file "/extlinux/extlinux.conf". In the line "FDT" you need to change the name of the file that the system will use at startup. The list of available files (names to specify in the configuration) can be found in the "dtb"directory. If you do not know exactly what file you need , you can enter all available names in turn and check the operation of the system. In accordance with this, the system installation script in eMMC has been changed. The steps to install the system on the eMMC remain the same

https://yadi.sk/d/DSO6euzB3ahemo

Not sure what pvr addons you talk about since RK3328 Linux doesn't have such a thing, you might have better luck with LibreELEC that supports PVR.

Comment

Are you confusing the systems ? Addons are in Libreelec. There is a special theme for this. Linux (Armbian) is discussed here.

Comment

Go it thank you

Comment

Version 5.72 update 20190123 (kernel 4.4 and 5.0).
                    On SERVER NEXT images (with kernel 5.0), support for DTB for MX10 has been added, and the system can be managed via SSH.

Comment

Wher can't i get it. ok. Never my got it

Comment

not working

Comment

not working
                          What is not working, you don't say?
                          If you mean Armbian, then you didn't change the default dtb and tried others and there is perhaps no support for your device, so it won't work.
                          If you mean LibreELEC then you also need to change the default dtb or modify one to be similar to your Android one to get wifi etc. working and try all of them since there isn't a default one for your device. You are then posting in the wrong thread.

Comment

This one. Version 5.72 update 20190123 (kernel 4.4 and 5.0).

Comment

Request to the moderators to move the posts about the LE in the appropriate topic.

Comment

Hi! I need some help. I have an A5X MAX+ tvbox, what I got with android 8.1. It is unable to boot from sd card. (neither armbian nor libreelec) I tried most of the dtb files, but nothing happened, always boot android. However, I read on the forum that someone was able to boot from sd card with the same box. Maybe because he has the original android 7.1 on his box. Is there any chance if I revert to android 7.1, my box will be able to boot from sd card too? Or it doesn't depend on the android firmware?

Comment

Working...
                                X