Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alfawise T9 TV Box - RK3328 Android8.1 4GB RAM+32GB ROM 2.4G WIFI 100Mbps USB3.0 support 4K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I need some help I installed SuperSU from play store and it got stuck in a boot loop.

I did find the V4 rom (latest I could find online - V3 is attached in this post). I had the V8 installed. Mine is the 32GB version.

I also got a quesiton about the USB cable to connect to the PC, I unfortunately don't have a male to male USB B handy :/ I might have to solder one, does anyone got info on this part please?

At this stage, I got the ROM, drivers (not yet installed), and flash tool from a link.

Many thanks.

Comment

Hello,

Got it working. Email the reseller about it. Received a download link with the latest ROM, along with the flash tool and drivers.

The flash tool and drivers were zipped in a zip that didn't save directory info, and were pretty much useless.

I ended up using the drivers and FactoryTool from this
      HTML Code:
      https://androidpctv.com/firmware-update-guide-android-tvbox-rockchip-soc/#FLASH_FIRMWARE_WITH_IMG_FILE_USING_A_PC

The IMG provided however was spot on.

For the USB to USB, I ended up salvaging an old USB extension cord and replace the female end with a male end (Same color coding cable soldering).

Comment

Hello,

You have a link to download the V8 firmware release for the T9 box 4 GB RAM and 64 GB Storage (Wifi 2.4 and 5 Ghz). The download is avalaible 12 days.
        Share your pictures, send large videos, exchange music or transfer big files. No registration required. Unlimited upload/download speed.

The software to update the firmware.
        Share your pictures, send large videos, exchange music or transfer big files. No registration required. Unlimited upload/download speed.

The box works better with this upgrade and you can also download the V9 release directly by using the update online.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by dudule22 View Post
          Hello,
          This is guaranteed NOT to work. The same file was provided to me from the reseller. This zip file has no DIRECTORY structure.

For example, it's suppose to contain the driver for different version of windows.

But they are listed as attached in the zip, and when you extract, one overwrites the other as it's the same name:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	zip no directory.PNG
Views:	1802
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	758223

Comment

I just use the AndroidTool. You need to put this directory to C: and change in conf.ini, the language to english.
            For me the Rocship drivers were installed before. It is very easy to find these drivers on the net.

Comment

More than 01 month of using, this box is always overheat (more than 90 degree celcius) when playing any video clip from any source (Youtube, Netflix, and some TV streaming app in my country). And many artifact appeared while playing video too. Not recommended to buy this box, I'll try to upgrade to a new firmware version to see whether this issue will be gone. Kinda waste of money imo

Comment

Originally posted by kenyo1503 View Post
                More than 01 month of using, this box is always overheat (more than 90 degree celcius) when playing any video clip from any source (Youtube, Netflix, and some TV streaming app in my country). And many artifact appeared while playing video too. Not recommended to buy this box, I'll try to upgrade to a new firmware version to see whether this issue will be gone. Kinda waste of money imo
                Most of the AndroidBox from China have overheat problems, search on google.

What I did with mine was drilled holes on the top and bottom, and glued a fan from an old power supply at the bottom, and rising it a bit so the fan gets some air from below, and powering the fan from the USB on the AndroidBox.

That is, if you are comfortable doing so. Else there is not much you can do than put a fan on it's sides, since imo, the sides have the best air openings/flow without any mod.

Comment

Hi dear this box has no navbar nd notification bar there is any custom rom or SuperCeleron's rom for this T9 android tv box?if no so pls help me how to get navbar nd notification bar.i tried some apps but no luck there is system overlay problems.thnx

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky_singh86 View Post
                    Hi dear this box has no navbar nd notification bar there is any custom rom or SuperCeleron's rom for this T9 android tv box?if no so pls help me how to get navbar nd notification bar.i tried some apps but no luck there is system overlay problems.thnx
                    There are no custom ROM's for it to add bars.
                    The best solution will be for you to contact the manufacturer to ask for a firmware update.

Comment

Anyone know how to mod this box with an external wifi antenna ? Out of the box the wifi is pretty weak...

Comment

Can anyone pls tell me how to root this T9 tv box.any TWRP RECOVERY for this box.i found other Twrp recovery based on RK3328 can i install it.?? Please help me want to root without brick.thnx

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky_singh86 View Post
                          Can anyone pls tell me how to root this T9 tv box.any TWRP RECOVERY for this box.i found other Twrp recovery based on RK3328 can i install it.?? Please help me want to root without brick.thnx
                          It should already be rooted, check via root checker, but do not install root managers, like SuperSU or it will soft brick your box, like mine did.I had to reflash with stock image, provided by reseller.

Comment

Dear i i installed latest v8.but i there is no root.any suggestions pls.can i root with king root.??

Comment

Originally posted by dudule22 View Post
                              Hello,

You have a link to download the V8 firmware release for the T9 box 4 GB RAM and 64 GB Storage (Wifi 2.4 and 5 Ghz). The download is avalaible 12 days.

The box works better with this upgrade and you can also download the V9 release directly by using the update online.

Regards
                              Thanks for posting... why only 12 days? Can you use another cloud drive??? (However, if this is how the Moderators like things around here, will remove my files as they been up for months... feel free to msg to get them again)

Comment

Hello dear can i install 64gb firmware on 32gb.because i found V9 for 64 gb internel storage.if anyone know pls tell me.thnx

Comment

Working...
                                X