Libreelec for rk3328

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Please test if Netflix now works on this image, change Inputstream max decoder/secure decoder to 720p and test and also change it to max and test.
    Check that Inputstream addon is installed and enabled from the LibreELEC repo first.
    Use Netflix plugin 0.13 instead of 0.14 and download the Chrome image it says to use Widevine.

For MVR9

For Rock 64

I will make new images later today with the other remotes and general Kodi fixes.

Comment

Originally posted by bylderup View Post
      tried LE 20190118
      Remote is better now, but longpress ok does not work. Back function is on delete button. Menue button does not work.
      CEC is working better, can adjust AVR Volume with box remote now. But can not use the Bravia remote for up/down left/right run/stop etc.
      Can you list the exact Bravia model remote or tv it comes with?
      Maybe someone can then check if there is a way to make it work better.
      Did the Bravia remote also have problems with previous LE images for the 24K remote of the tv box you use I posted here
      https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...62#post751562?

Update:
      Enable debug logging and libcec component logging to get CEC details in kodi log, you can also use echo 2 > /sys/module/cec/parameters/debug to enabled detailed kernel log then upload the log.

The issue fixed in libcec in latest LE affects the initial identification of what TV model is used and short periods of non-working cec (mainly affected mainline).

On Sony and LG tv's, you may have to explicitly select Kodi in the input selection menu, tv's cec settings to get CEC to work on in LE.

Test this addon https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Keymap_Editor and enable above debugging for logs too and press the different buttons on the Sony remote, upload the log.

You can check in the addon that there isn't perhaps the same button id for two buttons.

Last edited by mo123; 01-21-2019, 10:32.

Comment

Netflix needs an arm version. I'll try to build one in the next few days.

Comment

mo123

CEC is a nasty thing...

The Sony remote is a RM-ED035

but - what should I say. I just fired up the device and guess what : This time CEC worked .
          The difference is: before there was a message : TV- Audio noticed.
          Now the message is : TV-Receiver noticed.
          Looks like it is a timing problem MVR9 - Pioneer VSX 923 - Sony TV

Im very sorry - you invested time in an issue which is obviously a local problem with my devices and not a general problem.

Thanks a lot for your support - again.

Comment

Originally posted by bylderup View Post
            mo123

CEC is a nasty thing...

The Sony remote is a RM-ED035

but - what should I say. I just fired up the device and guess what : This time CEC worked .
            The difference is: before there was a message : TV- Audio noticed.
            Now the message is : TV-Receiver noticed.
            Looks like it is a timing problem MVR9 - Pioneer VSX 923 - Sony TV

Im very sorry - you invested time in an issue which is obviously a local problem with my devices and not a general problem.

Thanks a lot for your support - again.
            No problem, at least we know now if won't be a problem for other users.
            Users must just check when they have more than one CEC device connected to make sure it's correctly detected and configured in the tv's settings.

LE image 21/01/2019
            - New LE image with working 24K ir remote (numbered 0-9 keys)
            - [CryptThreading] Support CRYPTO_THREADID_set_callback() of OpenSSL 1.0.x (fix some crash)
            - guilib] Ensure ListItems release the layout before it is destroyed
            - CMusicDatabase: take CFileItem as argument in GetResumeBookmarkForAudioBook() (fixes and improves audiobook files playback)
            - TexturePacker: Fix memory / resource leak the ugly way
            - Netflix, Amazon Prime Video - 960x540p videos smooth playback; 720p playback also a lot smoother, still needs some work and optimization.

https://mega.nz/#!kUFyjYDQ!nrXLjy6SN...NW9EEZ21WzQWoc
            Last edited by mo123; 01-21-2019, 17:35.

Comment

I Installed to Emmc, and it boots. but im stuck on that variant..

if i boot via SDcard, i can load up the version on the card. but i cannot reinstall the newer one over the older emmc install.. i click install.. and for all i know it does it.

But if i remove the card. its still the origional one i first put on.

Also because of that Emmc install for some ungodly reason my box no longer is detected by the android tool to flash the android firmware back onto it.. nor does doing the reset button take me to recovery ( for obvious reasons)

a5x max hardware

Comment

Originally posted by Wassco View Post
                I Installed to Emmc, and it boots. but im stuck on that variant..

if i boot via SDcard, i can load up the version on the card. but i cannot reinstall the newer one over the older emmc install.. i click install.. and for all i know it does it.

But if i remove the card. its still the origional one i first put on.

Also because of that Emmc install for some ungodly reason my box no longer is detected by the android tool to flash the android firmware back onto it.. nor does doing the reset button take me to recovery ( for obvious reasons)

a5x max hardware
                If you flash to emmc, you will overwrite the bootloader and no PC tool will ever be able to flash your device again.
                So it's very dangerous to do it.
                Make sure you make a backup of your Android install, 'Backup Full emmc' before you do an 'Install to emmc', takes 30 minutes, backup file is about 900MB.
                Then you can restore your Android firmware from LE, it might only boot after the 5th attempt removing the power, doesn't always work.
                But you will then be able to flash your stock Android firmware back after doing an 'EraseFlash' from a PC and AndroidTool will pick your device up again.
                If you didn't make an Android backup, you can try to ask another user with the same device to make a backup for you.

i can load up the version on the card. but i cannot reinstall the newer one over the older emmc install.. i click install.. and for all i know it does it
                Not sure about this, you should be able to install it, maybe balbes150 can check if it works?

Comment

1. Use the standard option to update LE - copy the tar archive to the Update directory.
                  2. To check what is wrong with your new installation, connect via ssh and run the manual script "install2emmc.sh", the result of the show here.
                  3. When installing on eMMC is replaced by u-boot. The new version is not designed to work with firmware installation via USB. To do this, you had to make a full backup on the SD card before installing it in eMMC (there is a special item in the menu LE eMMC). I specifically mentioned this in the instructions. If there is a copy, it's easy to restore the previous contents of the eMMC with the native firmware. Now you will have to follow additional steps to run the firmware via USB cable.

And for the future, for all users. When you ask about the operation of the system - be sure to specify the full version of the image that you are using. Without this information, I will not be able to answer questions.

Comment

Update version 20190124.
                    Added option with arm and repository for it.
                    Fixed DTB for MX10, now all USB ports working fine and is shutting down and rebooting.

Comment

I put this file on my R10 TV BOX and now I have Internet connection and PVR Addons is working on my stocker LibreELEC-RK3328.aarch64-9.1-devel-20190124145800-2f2cce8-box-trn9.img Thank you for you help and for pointed me the file. mo 123.

Comment

when running the command in ssh ( wether im in the root dir, or any dir with install2emmc.sh, regardless it says * not found*

which is confusing me!

Comment

Update ver 20190131

Comment

I appreciate your efforts.
                            Can you please explain how to install this in POST #1. How do I get the MX10 to boot from my sd stick? I used LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.Win32 to put LibreELEC-RK3328.arm-9.1-devel-20190131150649-2f2cce8-box-trn9.img.gz onto the sd stick, but the mx10 just boots to normal OS.

DISREGARD: Put the image on a microSD and used adapter to boot from SD card slot on MX10. I don't have Netflix HD, so I can't test it. However, I am testing the LibreELEC-RK3328.arm-9.1-devel-20190131150649-2f2cce8-box-trn9.img . No wifi visible, I had to hard wire. Installed Crakle, NASA, and Netflix from the NETFLIX repository. Netflix in turn is now making download other stuff. I will update in a bit.

(I'm using a 3440x1440 monitor with a HDMI cable. The max resolution I can get right now is 2560. I don't know if it's the build, Kodi, the or the MX10.)
                            Last edited by DylanF; 02-04-2019, 02:51.
                            Q box GPU: Mali-450 SuperCeleron 1.0, Android 5.1
                            CPU Amlogic S905 Octa Core, 2.0GHz, RAM 2G / ROM 16G
                            MX-10 box, rk3328 chipset, amazon TV app DOES NOT WORK, 4gb/16gb

Comment

• mo123
                              mo123 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              LibreELEC only supports tv resolutions, not PC monitor resolutions.
                              All the info is in the first post to change the dtb.

Hi im absolutly begginer on RK chipset, before use Amlogic, now i try RK..
                            now order MX10 tv box.

have some questions:

1. how differets aarch64 vs arm img from first post, and which they recommend?

2. i look into last img and found MX10 dtb file.
                            I'm interested in everything that works/not-works with this box: remote control, CEC, NET wired/wifi, etc..

3. I would be very grateful if you explained to me step by step procedure, on how to run LE from SD card on my box.
                            Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post
                              Netflix needs an arm version. I'll try to build one in the next few days.
                              I can't connect to the libreELEC repository with the ARM build, anyone else? can't get to inputstream.adaptive.

Comment

Working...
                              X