Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

balbes150
    Hi
    It seems someone managed to port Linux to RK3229.

Does it mean LibreELEC or Armbian might be possible on these old devices in future?

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
      balbes150
      Hi
      It seems someone managed to port Linux to RK3229.

Does it mean LibreELEC or Armbian might be possible on these old devices in future?
      To do this, need to have the appropriate equipment (I do not have it).

Comment

New version 20190726 of LE image for rk3328.

Pay attention. DTB is now enabled in the default image with minimal configuration. If something is not working from the hardware, you need to configure the dtb correctly for your model.

Comment

New version 20190910 of LE image for rk3328.

KODI 18.4

Comment

New image LE KODI-19

Comment

New image LE KODI-19 (kernel 4) 20191011

Comment

Libreelec (20191017) system with support to run from USB to rk3328. Details about using USB can be seen in this topic. The launch system from USB is tested on MVR9, support is in Armbian and Libreelec systems.

Comment

LibrELEC for RK3399 https://yadi.sk/d/QGYvMKOW5oqChA More information and details can be found here. https://forum.armbian.com/forum/24-tv-boxes/

Comment

New image kernel 4 20191022

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post

Use the option to run simultaneously from two media (SD card and USB flash drive). This works for Armbian and LE.

https://forum.armbian.com/topic/8082...&comment=77161
                      i have tried to watch in your link but i do not understand, must i up power on my h96max+ with libre elec image from usb and sd insterted in same time? I use balena etcher for flash . I hope in your answer.

Comment

About kernel 5 release , what dtb can I use for MX10?

Comment

Update

has successfully started LibreElec image by balbes150 kernel 4 via SD / USB combo on my h96 Max +, I used the hexdump rk3328-t9.dtb founded here: https://forum.armbian.com/topic/8082-armbian page 14
                          Not working: HDMI AUDIO, Wifi, Bluetooth, Infrared remote control.

I also used the generic official image for RK3328 available on the LibreElec website, HDMI AUDIO work and other problems remain those mentioned above.

The balbes150 version with kernel 5.0 with combo boot method gives me a black screen.

This is a report of how a noob approaches the LibreElec issue on H96 max +. I would like to open, (after I have solved the basic problems), a H96 Max + dedicated thread with a clear instructions to install and execute LE based on my experience, directed to people with little knowledge like me.

Can anyone explain to me how to compare the Android dtb file with the Linux dtb, for run for example the IR remote control? (sorry for my bad english)
                          Last edited by Digit97; 11-02-2019, 17:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Digit97 View Post

i have tried to watch in your link but i do not understand, must i up power on my h96max+ with libre elec image from usb and sd insterted in same time? I use balena etcher for flash . I hope in your answer.
                            Combined startup (SD+USB) is used when the system cannot start normally with a single SD card.

Comment

Originally posted by mihaianti View Post
                              About kernel 5 release , what dtb can I use for MX10?
                              rk3328-envĀ 
                              but it does not guarantee work

Comment

Originally posted by Digit97 View Post
                                Update
                                Not working: HDMI AUDIO, Wifi, Bluetooth, Infrared remote control.
                                For normal operation, you need to properly configure the DTB in " extlinux.conf"

Comment

Working...
                                X