Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zazzaleo View Post
    hy my friends i have a MX10 with ROCKCHIP 3328
    what is the last version that i have need for flash my box?
    i have seen a lot of version.
    i whant to flash it in a emcc and will be start when i power on.
    please help me i have read a lot of post.
    i can flash with jtag?
    i have root android first ?
    Thanks sorry but is the my first BOX

sorry i think that i have write on wrong tread... if you wont erase this post .. i have just write in another tread...

For the MX10, everything is simple - download, unpack, burn the image to an SD card and enable it with the MX10 SD card. The system starts automatically. For installation in eMMC, there is a special item in the LE settings menu (you must first create a full compressed backup).

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post

For the MX10, everything is simple - download, unpack, burn the image to an SD card and enable it with the MX10 SD card. The system starts automatically. For installation in eMMC, there is a special item in the LE settings menu (you must first create a full compressed backup).
      Hi balbes150 ,
      which firmware i download & unpack
      i can use etcher for burn the image to an SD card ??
      For installation in eMMC i have need Root First ??

thanks zazzaleo

Comment

Hi balbes150 ,
        which firmware i download & unpack
        i can use etcher for burn the image to an SD card ??
        For installation in eMMC i have need Root First ??

thanks zazzaleo
        Use the image with the name-rk3328-in the name. No changes to the Android firmware are required.

Comment

I have seen a lot of image .. how is the last release fully work with MX10 ?

how I can load image to sd ?
          I can use etcher or i do use another program ??
          thanks ..

Comment

I have seen a lot of image .. how is the last release fully work with MX10 ?

how I can load image to sd ?
            I can use etcher or i do use another program ??
            thanks ..
            You can try whatever you want. Anyway, there are still versions in development and therefore regularly a new version appears.
            RK3328 image works on my MX10.. only h264 !! No h265.. :-(

Comment

Hi guys!

I have a H96 Max+ 4Gb/32Gb with RK3328 chipset. Yesterday I succesfully installed Libreelec (according to this tut: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...remote-support ). My Libreelec version is: https://ibb.co/C0SDXm9

After a few hours, I have a few questions, hope you can help.

1. Right now I installed the OS on a 128Gb SD card, which I attend to use it. The box is connected to the internet through ethernet cable, so are there any chance to connect the OS with my PC to reach to SD card and I will able to copy things on it?

2. I wanted to play some full hd videos, but the video is falling to pieces continuosly. It doesn't stall, so it looks like on PC when you doesn't installed the required codecs. Btw, that problem wasn't on Android (with KODI or VLC, doesn't matter).

3. I tried to install Add-ons with very mixed experiences. There were few ones, which started, but most of them kicked me out with some Error message in the right down corner. Do you guys install any Add-ons (I checked the "Just the compatible ones" option) without any problem?

4. And last one, but the most irritating one. I literally can't turn off the device. Well, it turn off, but after 5-10 seconds (always, not just sometimes!) it turns on itself. Why? I searched through the Settings, but didn't find any solution... :/

Thanks the answer guys in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizardman View Post
                Hi guys!

I have a H96 Max+ 4Gb/32Gb with RK3328 chipset. Yesterday I succesfully installed Libreelec (according to this tut: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...remote-support ). My Libreelec version is: https://ibb.co/C0SDXm9

1. Right now I installed the OS on a 128Gb SD card, which I attend to use it. The box is connected to the internet through ethernet cable, so are there any chance to connect the OS with my PC to reach to SD card and I will able to copy things on it?

2. I wanted to play some full hd videos, but the video is falling to pieces continuosly. It doesn't stall, so it looks like on PC when you doesn't installed the required codecs. Btw, that problem wasn't on Android (with KODI or VLC, doesn't matter).

3. I tried to install Add-ons with very mixed experiences. There were few ones, which started, but most of them kicked me out with some Error message in the right down corner. Do you guys install any Add-ons (I checked the "Just the compatible ones" option) without any problem?

4. And last one, but the most irritating one. I literally can't turn off the device. Well, it turn off, but after 5-10 seconds (always, not just sometimes!) it turns on itself. Why? I searched through the Settings, but didn't find any solution... :/

Mainline LibreELEC only supports mpeg2 and h264 video codecs so far.

The link you posted is a hacked together LibreELEC that probably doesn't have the correct settings for your device, then there is also the problem of several H96 clone devices, all with different components inside, if the RAM is different in your device, it will cause slowdowns and stuttering since the kernel dtb is not correct for your device. These LE images does support mpeg2, h264, h265, VP9.

Turn off HDMI CEC, it might fix the auto power on.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizardman View Post
                  Hi guys!

1. You can access the operating system through a network share. To work correctly you need to enable the minimum version of SAMBA 1 in the settings
                  2-4 With questions 2-4, you need to contact the author of the build that you used (it is not related to this topic).

Comment

Update ver 20200508

Comment

Updated version 20200512 for rk3328. Added version 3328-old with simplified u-boot for older models.

Comment

Thank you for your answer guys!

Then the main problem is, that these LibreElec versions aren't fully compatible with my device (despite the same chip). Can you please then suggest some solution how (or which) LibreElec version do I need to install, ow how can I "build" one for my device?

Thanks again guys.

Comment

• mo123
                          mo123 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You have to ask the manufacturer to support LibreELEC or send sample devices to the LibreELEC developers.
                          90% of devices that support LibreELEC either are development boards with their full source code available or manufacturers that engage with the community and care about their products. No name devices usually don't have support for LibreELEC or Linux and no one is interested in supporting such devices. You can submit your device tree patch that's compatible with mainline Linux. Then it will be possible to build your own LibreELEC for your device and other users. https://opensource.com/article/18/8/...x-kernel-patch

Lizardman have you tried the Alpha Images that are direct download straight from LibreELEC website? And what problems you had with those images needs to be addressed in the LibreELEC forum for support. This FreakTab forum thread is to highlight Balbes custom images, so going in future only ask questions pertaining to Balbes specific images.

Comment

mo123 => Oh, okay, I got it. I did not know, that within the RK3328 chipset, there could be a various differences. That's bad, but thanks again for your answer!

RiCkLaR_atvX => Honestly, no, because I did not find such an image "Alpha". I just found the specific image files for devices (as for RK3328, but my device isn't on the list). But thank you for your suggestions also, will give a chance.

Comment

Update ver 20200529

Comment

My v88 mini III team since I ran the steps of the 7.1.2 update that comes in this place no longer recognizes me. Help me please because before I recognized it with RK batch tool 1.7 but still could not get it out of the brick.

Comment

Working...
                              X