Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 MAX H1 H.265 HEVC straming problem

Hello fellow rockchipers!

I have recently purchased the H96 MAX H1 and I found out that H.265 streams don't work at all, it will only play sound with some frames time to time. I guess this is coming from the lack hardware acceleration since the streams work well on other devices I have.

Originally posted by aminedj View Post
    Hello fellow rockchipers!

I have recently purchased the H96 MAX H1 and I found out that H.265 streams don't work at all, it will only play sound with some frames time to time. I guess this is coming from the lack hardware acceleration since the streams work well on other devices I have.
    Don't have any such problems with my Rockchip RK3328 devices, even running LibreELEC with full support.

Your problem is related to broken firmware from who ever manufactures the H96 Max H1 that have no clue what they are doing.
    You will see all the other problems in your firmware like 10-bit h264/h265, Amazon Prime, Nova Launcher, Supersu, HDR, auto frame-rate all broken.
    Try to ask Gearbest or the seller for updated firmware to try but most problems will remain, maybe it will fix h265.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Don't have any such problems with my Rockchip RK3328 devices, even running LibreELEC with full support.

Your problem is related to broken firmware from who ever manufactures the H96 Max H1 that have no clue what they are doing.
      You will see all the other problems in your firmware like 10-bit h264/h265, Amazon Prime, Nova Launcher, Supersu, HDR, auto frame-rate all broken.
      Try to ask Gearbest or the seller for updated firmware to try but most problems will remain, maybe it will fix h265.
      I bought mine from Aliexpress, I will ask my seller if he has any new software, in the meanwhile, do you have any updated software that can fix this problem? I don't really use Netflix or Amazon prime that much, what I care about right now is H.265 support !

Comment

Originally posted by aminedj View Post

I bought mine from Aliexpress, I will ask my seller if he has any new software, in the meanwhile, do you have any updated software that can fix this problem? I don't really use Netflix or Amazon prime that much, what I care about right now is H.265 support !
        You tried Kodi 18?

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
          Yes, I tried so many players and still the same problem !

Comment

Working...
          X