Custom Rom/Firmware for TX-28 (RK3328)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Rom/Firmware for TX-28 (RK3328)

I was wondering if anyone might help me with a ROM/Firmware for this device. The company whom made my device made an error in the Firmware they sent me, and now I need to try and fix it.

I have the burning software and know how to flash my devices. I just need help in creating the .img file, I've been on this forum for over two years, I've found a lot of great stuff here on freaktab, but have never figured that out, and was hopeful someone might be able to take some time to show me how to do it.

Checking back in.. this can't really be this hard is it ?

Comment

Originally posted by pmcnamara99 View Post
      Checking back in.. this can't really be this hard is it ?
      No one is going to waste their time on such a broken device from Tanix to make a custom firmware.
      You will notice Youtube also freezes, no 10-bit color support, deinterlacing, hdr or actual 4K support exists.
      You create .img files by building the firmware from the SDK of the manufacturer.

Comment

Mo,

Thank you for the feedback.

We have moved on from the TX-28, you were correct.

Patrick

Comment

i might be willing to fix and make a firmware .... anyone have the link to the sdk ?

Comment

im currently working on a custom rom for rk3328 d4 bootloader with wifi support for rtl8723 chipset, maybe it will help you still need some adjustments.

Comment

Working...
            X