No announcement yet.

Please help fix - Scishion AI One - Willing to pay for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear at lease is functional. Does the clock is working couse mine dont

Comment

You can try this one to put no wifi no Bluetooth you got to put direct to the moden . mini_rk3328_d32_ssv6051_x88mini_20180806_r1(androi dTV)

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post
        Glad to hear at lease is functional. Does the clock is working couse mine dont
        No the clock is not working!

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Forest View Post

And you used AndroidTool ? RKBatchTool or the FactoryTool in chinese ?
          i got the original file today SCISHION AI ONE ANDROID OREO 8.1: ROCKCHIP 3328 2GB RAM + 16GB clock is working and led

Comment

i got the original file today SCISHION AI ONE ANDROID OREO 8.1: ROCKCHIP 3328 2GB RAM + 16GB clock is working and led
            Can you send it to me ?? That would be awesome thank you !

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Forest View Post

And you used AndroidTool ? RKBatchTool or the FactoryTool in chinese ?
              RK tool restore mode

Comment

SCISHION AI ONE ANDROID OREO 8.1: ROCKCHIP 3328 2GB RAM + 16GB BLUE MODEL Firmware. https://mega.nz/#!RBsxUQAI!F5AFKGVE9...Wtv72zs8ws3HDY
                Last edited by antonio6o6; 11-05-2018, 01:39.

Comment

let me kmow when you download becuase Im going to take it off in a few hours.. If you want to post the file it is on you I dont have a problem with that. But yes Im going to close the douwnload file in a few hours just let me know ok that all Im asking

Comment

When you put a file to your box. Dont go to system update on your box, do a factory reset on your box and then do a system update. I did it like that and updated with no problem. Do it the way I tell you.
                    Last edited by antonio6o6; 11-05-2018, 18:41.

Comment

When you put a file to your box dont go to system update on your box, or it will black and you are not going to see nothing, thats on the file not me but the file is working just dont do a system update on your box menu
                      I got the file now, can you guide on what did you do ? You just flashed it with RKtool ?

Comment

Is the same way you flash you box. I use RKtool 1.06

Comment

Hello
                          Do you have the factory firmtware for scishion RX4B 4gb ram 32gb rom?
                          Thanks

Comment

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

rk3328_8.1_box_RX4B_RTL8723CS_zhongx_20180822_V13. Post 43

Comment

Does it exist no root firmware for scishion AIO rx4b tv box?

Comment

Working...
                              X