Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H96 MAX+ 4/64GB RK3328 Android 8.1 TV BOX pin unbrick (BRICKED)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Made it to maskrommode, but when flashing, I get "Download Boot Fail" and it stops there........wrong rom or what. I bricked device flashing a TWRP recovery using TWRP tool which failed, then used Flashify...it succeeded, but when rebooting. First flash screen comes on then black screen with blue led. Any help appreciated.

    Comment


      #32
      Hello

      Can someone post a photo for the 2 pins
      Thank you

      It's the same post 1

      Comment


        #33
        There is another thread here in this forum about the H96 MAX+ 4/32 or 4/64GB ROM TV Box Android 8

        that i think will help you guys out.look it up, it was helpful for me and i flashed mine with the new android 9 firmware.Good luck.

        Comment


          #34
          Where????

          Comment


            #35
            this is it....https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...-box-android-8

            Comment


              #36
              Thank you!
              I will watch

              Comment


                #37
                Same situation.I have Sunvell T9 tv box rk3328,accidentally install wrong firmware now box is bricked No display no stand by light just dead.please if any one know which is Short pin of this box pls help may be my box get alive.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	image_37920.png
Views:	2170
Size:	224.1 KB
ID:	778354Click image for larger version

Name:	image_37923.png
Views:	1944
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	778357Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-14-00-40-38-257_com.miui.gallery.png Views:	0 Size:	233.6 KB ID:	778352
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-14-00-40-11-138_com.miui.gallery.png Views:	0 Size:	221.9 KB ID:	778353
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-14-00-40-06-571_com.miui.gallery.png Views:	0 Size:	280.5 KB ID:	778355 Hi there everyone. I have a H96 Max 4 GB 64GB android box based on RK3328. The board installed is mxq_rk3328_d4 v1.2. It has stopped working since 1 month. I tried to reset and install the firmware using Factory tool v1.45 but my android box is unable to detect the USB on windows 8.1 pro. i had already installed the drivers for rockchip using the driver install wizard but with no luck. My computer did not detect this device on factory tool. I followed following steps.

                  1. Started the Factory Tool and loaded the firmware image file and pressed RUN.
                  2. I pressed the reset button inside the AV port.
                  3. I connected the USB cable into computer usb port and than connected other end of the usb cable into the android box while pressing the reset button.
                  4. My pc did not detect and hardware connected to its usb port.
                  5. I just see a blue light ON on my android box.

                  Please help me to solve this issue. Your kind guidance is required please.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by danial_01; 07-13-2019, 11:45.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by danial_01 View Post
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_37920.png
Views:	2170
Size:	224.1 KB
ID:	778354Click image for larger version

Name:	image_37923.png
Views:	1944
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	778357Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-14-00-40-38-257_com.miui.gallery.png Views:	0 Size:	233.6 KB ID:	778352
                    Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-14-00-40-11-138_com.miui.gallery.png Views:	0 Size:	221.9 KB ID:	778353
                    Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-14-00-40-06-571_com.miui.gallery.png Views:	0 Size:	280.5 KB ID:	778355 Hi there everyone. I have a H96 Max 4 GB 64GB android box based on RK3328. The board installed is mxq_rk3328_d4 v1.2. It has stopped working since 1 month. I tried to reset and install the firmware using Factory tool v1.45 but my android box is unable to detect the USB on windows 8.1 pro. i had already installed the drivers for rockchip using the driver install wizard but with no luck. My computer did not detect this device on factory tool. I followed following steps.

                    1. Started the Factory Tool and loaded the firmware image file and pressed RUN.
                    2. I pressed the reset button inside the AV port.
                    3. I connected the USB cable into computer usb port and than connected other end of the usb cable into the android box while pressing the reset button.
                    4. My pc did not detect and hardware connected to its usb port.
                    5. I just see a blue light ON on my android box.

                    Please help me to solve this issue. Your kind guidance is required please.
                    any help Tolian

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Hi,
                      for you I can do the same thigs for may H96 max 3318 brick?
                      Thanks

                      Comment


                        #41
                        So talion can you hepl me??

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by danial_01 View Post

                          any help Tolian
                          Disable driver signature verification, reinstall driver after that and try again, make sure to use usb 2.0 port, use the one single port to connect the box, keep the reset button pressed and then insert usb cable to pc, if led stays red you're good.

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by Silver View Post

                            Disable driver signature verification, reinstall driver after that and try again, make sure to use usb 2.0 port, use the one single port to connect the box, keep the reset button pressed and then insert usb cable to pc, if led stays red you're good.
                            Ho I muest do for Disable driver signature verification?

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Hi mates!

                              I have a problem with my H96 Max.

                              I was tried to upgrade the firmware, but I don't know why my device failed when was updating.

                              Now, when I connect it to my laptop it is in Maskrom status on FactoryTool application.

                              If I go to windows devices I can find a rockusb devices detected.


                              With this scenario, I have tried to upgrade it now ,my H96 Max with FactoryTool or RKBatchTool or AndroidTool, and I have found the same error.

                              Process start with:

                              - Download Boot Start.

                              Then the step changes and when it is on "Wait for Maskrom Start", the application waits and fails.

                              After that, the device disappear from windows devices and the other application like FactoryTool does not recognize it.


                              Can anyone help me?


                              Thanks a lot!



                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by rpgspeed View Post
                                Hi mates!

                                I have a problem with my H96 Max.

                                I was tried to upgrade the firmware, but I don't know why my device failed when was updating.

                                Now, when I connect it to my laptop it is in Maskrom status on FactoryTool application.

                                If I go to windows devices I can find a rockusb devices detected.


                                With this scenario, I have tried to upgrade it now ,my H96 Max with FactoryTool or RKBatchTool or AndroidTool, and I have found the same error.

                                Process start with:

                                - Download Boot Start.

                                Then the step changes and when it is on "Wait for Maskrom Start", the application waits and fails.

                                After that, the device disappear from windows devices and the other application like FactoryTool does not recognize it.


                                Can anyone help me?


                                Thanks a lot!


                                Try Factory Tool 1.45E

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X