Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H96 MAX+ 4/64GB RK3328 Android 8.1 TV BOX pin unbrick (BRICKED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello guys, I jst bricked my X88 Max plus. It does not turn on anymore but there is a red light on motherboard only. Plz help me and tell me what to do? Is there a shortcircuit or pins to fix this fatal damage or not? please help me.
    Attached Files

Comment

So it worked for me, you have to be very patient and try again and again to cause the short circuit, at some point it suddenly works. It's best to have the sound on so that you can hear when the device is connected to Windows again. Thank you very much.

I habe eine H96 MAX+ with 4GB look like the first side on the photos, thats the same Box

Comment

Use paperclip to bridge those 2 pins under emmc chip,

unplug device

bridge 2 pins

hold bridged

plug in usb and listen for windows sound

Comment

Hello, I have a H96 max TV box, it is blocked in maskrom mode and suddenly impossible to install or install the firmware one day. I tried everything, do the short circuit, nothing works. help me please
          Last edited by viruskail; 03-25-2020, 17:30.

Comment

Originally posted by viruskail View Post
            Hello, I have a H96 max TV box, it is blocked in maskrom mode and suddenly impossible to install or install the firmware one day. I tried everything, do the short circuit, nothing works. help me please
            As he said, I have the same problem too, shortcut pins also do not helps me, windows do not recognize the device..
            I have WINDOWS 10
            H96 MAX PLUS 4gb/64Gb
            Stuck on boot

I have installed latest DriverAssitant and ADB
            used 3 different apps: RockChip_Batch_Tool, AndroidTool_Release_v2.54 and one more

I have also tried SD version update via tv box recovery itself.. nothing worked

I'm attaching image of problem: (here I have used SD with update firmware (not IMG file), without any luck because of mount problem
            Click image for larger version

Name:	0987654321.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	803280

thanks a lot for help I really want to unbrick this device..

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	short.png
Views:	211
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	803822

Short these 2 golden pads with a paperclip , then you connect usb cable to OTG port of box and wait for "Maskrom Device".

Comment

Hi,

Anyone have the latest firmware for this device H96 MAX - H2 RK3328?
                The latest firmware that I have is RK3328-BOX_7.1.2_20180620.2051_H96MAX.img. Need to update to higher android version, because cannot update latest youtube app with version 7.1.2.

Already tried to upgrade with firmware from RK3328 H96 MAX+ RK3328_DC_H96_Max+_HS2734C_9_20191031.2215.img, but failed, device always on boot mode and only showing H96max+ screen, so I revert back to 7.1.2

Comment

20180620 for H2 is Last.
                  Update only youtube. The H64Max Boxes have an arm64 version:

Comment

Originally posted by Gante View Post
                    20180620 for H2 is Last.
                    Update only youtube. The H64Max Boxes have an arm64 version:
                    I see, thanks a lot for your info, and link for youtube app

Comment

Hello,
                      I'm sorry for disturbing you guys, but I may have bricked my device and I haven't found a way to fix it.
                      I have been using this TV box for quite some time, I know it gets warm, so I put it in a place with good air flow on top of a netbook cooler.
                      One day the LCD panel on the front would display the word "boot" and get stuck like that. I clicked the reset button (behind the AV port I think), but that didn't help.
                      So I came across this thread, and thought to myself, maybe I should flash it?
                      Thing is, the software showed a message saying it was "successful" and disconnected my device.
                      When I plugged it, the red LED would stay on and nothing would come on screen.
                      Any help will be kindly appreciated.
                      Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hell everybody.
                        may i have a help for my Android tv box (T9 4gb 64gb rk3328 Android)
                        I wanna Unbrick it but i dont know ... where is ... bridge 2 pins on the motherboard..
                        I have uploaded images for the motherboard
                        thank everyone for the support

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Comment

Hello, I need help..I have the H96 Max 4/32 with Android 8.1.0 ROM, I'm trying to replace the MAC with Upgradedll Tools v1.35, in the program to succeed, but when connecting the box the old MAC is still there. .

Comment

Will it be possible to change the MAC address on that card?

Comment

For those that have bricked your H96 max, you can follow the procedure below and it should work.
                              I have used this twice now having bricked my device to the point of no boot. lol.

1. Launch the Factory Tool. Load your ROM. Select 'Restore'. Then click start. DO NOT touch it from here on in.
                              2. Hold down reset, short the pins on the board, plug into PC. This will enter mask mode.
                              3. When MaskMode is entered, the device will begin flashing, from Factory Tool above.
                              4. CRUCIAL - the device once finished flashing will 'Wait for MaskMode' again, to continue flashing.
                              5. You must unplug and complete STEP 2 above again to put it into MaskMode BEFORE the timeout in Factory Tool.
                              6. The device will then flash the entire ROM onto the device. Factory Tool reports this is happening.

Device UNBRICKED.

Good luck !

Comment

Working...
                              X