Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H96 MAX+ 4/64GB RK3328 Android 8.1 TV BOX pin unbrick (BRICKED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rpgspeed
    replied
    Hi mates!

I have a problem with my H96 Max.

I was tried to upgrade the firmware, but I don't know why my device failed when was updating.

Now, when I connect it to my laptop it is in Maskrom status on FactoryTool application.

If I go to windows devices I can find a rockusb devices detected.

With this scenario, I have tried to upgrade it now ,my H96 Max with FactoryTool or RKBatchTool or AndroidTool, and I have found the same error.

Process start with:

- Download Boot Start.

Then the step changes and when it is on "Wait for Maskrom Start", the application waits and fails.

After that, the device disappear from windows devices and the other application like FactoryTool does not recognize it.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot!

Leave a comment:

• spider81man
    replied
    Originally posted by Silver View Post

Disable driver signature verification, reinstall driver after that and try again, make sure to use usb 2.0 port, use the one single port to connect the box, keep the reset button pressed and then insert usb cable to pc, if led stays red you're good.
    Ho I muest do for Disable driver signature verification?

Leave a comment:

• Silver
    replied
    Originally posted by danial_01 View Post

any help Tolian
    Disable driver signature verification, reinstall driver after that and try again, make sure to use usb 2.0 port, use the one single port to connect the box, keep the reset button pressed and then insert usb cable to pc, if led stays red you're good.

Leave a comment:

• spider81man
    replied
    So talion can you hepl me??

Leave a comment:

• spider81man
    replied
    Hi,
    for you I can do the same thigs for may H96 max 3318 brick?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• danial_01
    replied
    Originally posted by danial_01 View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_37920.png
Views:	3551
Size:	224.1 KB
ID:	778354Click image for larger version

Name:	image_37923.png
Views:	3261
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	778357Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-14-00-40-38-257_com.miui.gallery.png Views:	0 Size:	233.6 KB ID:	778352
    Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-14-00-40-11-138_com.miui.gallery.png Views:	0 Size:	221.9 KB ID:	778353
    Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-14-00-40-06-571_com.miui.gallery.png Views:	0 Size:	280.5 KB ID:	778355 Hi there everyone. I have a H96 Max 4 GB 64GB android box based on RK3328. The board installed is mxq_rk3328_d4 v1.2. It has stopped working since 1 month. I tried to reset and install the firmware using Factory tool v1.45 but my android box is unable to detect the USB on windows 8.1 pro. i had already installed the drivers for rockchip using the driver install wizard but with no luck. My computer did not detect this device on factory tool. I followed following steps.

1. Started the Factory Tool and loaded the firmware image file and pressed RUN.
    2. I pressed the reset button inside the AV port.
    3. I connected the USB cable into computer usb port and than connected other end of the usb cable into the android box while pressing the reset button.
    4. My pc did not detect and hardware connected to its usb port.
    5. I just see a blue light ON on my android box.

Please help me to solve this issue. Your kind guidance is required please.
    any help Tolian

Leave a comment:

• danial_01
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_37920.png
Views:	3551
Size:	224.1 KB
ID:	778354Click image for larger version

Name:	image_37923.png
Views:	3261
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	778357Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-14-00-40-38-257_com.miui.gallery.png Views:	0 Size:	233.6 KB ID:	778352
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-14-00-40-11-138_com.miui.gallery.png Views:	0 Size:	221.9 KB ID:	778353
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-14-00-40-06-571_com.miui.gallery.png Views:	0 Size:	280.5 KB ID:	778355 Hi there everyone. I have a H96 Max 4 GB 64GB android box based on RK3328. The board installed is mxq_rk3328_d4 v1.2. It has stopped working since 1 month. I tried to reset and install the firmware using Factory tool v1.45 but my android box is unable to detect the USB on windows 8.1 pro. i had already installed the drivers for rockchip using the driver install wizard but with no luck. My computer did not detect this device on factory tool. I followed following steps.

1. Started the Factory Tool and loaded the firmware image file and pressed RUN.
    2. I pressed the reset button inside the AV port.
    3. I connected the USB cable into computer usb port and than connected other end of the usb cable into the android box while pressing the reset button.
    4. My pc did not detect and hardware connected to its usb port.
    5. I just see a blue light ON on my android box.

Please help me to solve this issue. Your kind guidance is required please.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by danial_01; 07-13-2019, 20:45.

Leave a comment:

• Vicky_singh86
    replied
    Same situation.I have Sunvell T9 tv box rk3328,accidentally install wrong firmware now box is bricked No display no stand by light just dead.please if any one know which is Short pin of this box pls help may be my box get alive.

Leave a comment:

• lolo99
    replied
    Thank you!
    I will watch

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    this is it....https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...-box-android-8

Leave a comment:

• lolo99
    replied
    Where????

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    There is another thread here in this forum about the H96 MAX+ 4/32 or 4/64GB ROM TV Box Android 8

that i think will help you guys out.look it up, it was helpful for me and i flashed mine with the new android 9 firmware.Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• lolo99
    replied
    Hello

Can someone post a photo for the 2 pins
    Thank you

It's the same post 1

Leave a comment:

• theghost1951
    replied
    Made it to maskrommode, but when flashing, I get "Download Boot Fail" and it stops there........wrong rom or what. I bricked device flashing a TWRP recovery using TWRP tool which failed, then used Flashify...it succeeded, but when rebooting. First flash screen comes on then black screen with blue led. Any help appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• EvolverPT
    replied
    Hello to all,

i'm new in this kind of forums and also updating tv box firmware... maybe thats wy i think i screw up.
    I ha an H96 max H2 4gb/32gb with RK3328.
    I used the factory tool 1.6v to upgrade the firmware and it finished with menssage fail IDB (or something like that).
    At the moment i didnt worry and disconnectd the box to try on tv.. puf absolutly nothing. black screen and no boot at all (even the h96 logo on the start, but the blue light was on)

So i found you forum and tried the shortpin stuf to enter in maskrom in order to eraseflash with android tool 2.38 and 2.51 / Rocketship batch tools 1.8, and then upgrade. Unforyunatly when i try either options the menssage is always the same "download boot failed".

OK i thought it was rom problems and started to try some (a lot actualy.) and the result was always the same.

Can anyone help me on this long journey?

Thank you all to give me hope until now by reading you comments and achieve this step. Now i'm stuck but maybe someone can help me.

Best regards

Leave a comment:

Working...
X