Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H96 MAX+ 4/64GB RK3328 Android 8.1 TV BOX pin unbrick (BRICKED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurdo
    replied
    I can't do it again, as i am afraid it will break for ever did you get the firmware from the seller? Because even tho same version of the tv box, but firmware could be different. but the shorthen pins and pressing button, putting the usb in computer not 1 person job.. you need to press two pins with a metallic item while putting the usb cable back to computer. once you hear the noise that computer recognized your tv box, then press the button in the AV hole..

Leave a comment:

• pink-panther
    replied
    Originally posted by Kurdo View Post
    Finally got it sorted... the seller sent me the firmware it's called RK3328_DC_H96_MAX+_HS2734_8.1.0_20190218.0557.img
    one thing nobody mentioned if you are going to short pin that you will have to have ELECTRIC POWER connected to it as well!"!!!!

the pin as other member here mention exactly same location. i used tweezers to hold on those pins then so steps i taken...

Put electric cord first
    hold on those pins
    while holding the AV button with stick connect the USB

it'll recognize straight away and then upgrade on FactoryTool_v1.6.

But I am back to square 1... the remote control is not working...

Anyone do you know if any universal remote will work?
    Again I tried your progress but fails to shorten pins :-(
    Can you send a screen or video as you progress? Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Kurdo
    replied
    Finally got it sorted... the seller sent me the firmware it's called RK3328_DC_H96_MAX+_HS2734_8.1.0_20190218.0557.img
    one thing nobody mentioned if you are going to short pin that you will have to have ELECTRIC POWER connected to it as well!"!!!!

the pin as other member here mention exactly same location. i used tweezers to hold on those pins then so steps i taken...

Put electric cord first
    hold on those pins
    while holding the AV button with stick connect the USB

it'll recognize straight away and then upgrade on FactoryTool_v1.6.

But I am back to square 1... the remote control is not working...

Anyone do you know if any universal remote will work?

Leave a comment:

• Kurdo
    replied
    Originally posted by pink-panther View Post
    Please help to shorten the pins, can you do a detail photo or video how do you shorten pins? I've tried many times but I'm still failing :-( Thank you for your help
    I am in same situation with this android box.. bought it only 3 weeks ago, seller doesn't bother replying me... want to break it down tbh. But i know it's fixable just need to know step by step how to fix it. especially when it comes to window 10 to recognize its usb.... please let me know if you fixed it..

Leave a comment:

• pink-panther
    replied
    Please help to shorten the pins, can you do a detail photo or video how do you shorten pins? I've tried many times but I'm still failing :-( Thank you for your help

Leave a comment:

• Kurdo
    replied
    Originally posted by Maxime Capraro View Post
    Hi again Tolian.

Don't worry, you need to short those two pins (WHILE inserting USB cable, otherwise it won't work.):
    Whats that mean? I am having same issue, the laptop finds it then doesn't... please help

Leave a comment:

• Kurdo
    replied
    Originally posted by Tolian View Post
    It helps!

Many, MANY THANKS!!!

I used AndroidTool_Release_v2.51 flashed firmaware:
    RK3328-H96MAX+_hs2734_8.1.0_20181008.2210.img
    It's crashed by first boot and write that Google Play Services was stopped.
    The same result was using FactoryTool_v1.6.

This firmware:
    RK3328-H96MAX+_hs2734_8.1.0_20180820.1437.img
    works stable but don't see a Bluetooth.

Stock firmware worsk stable the same. But I don't remember it's number and can't find it in Internet.
    I've already wrote about it here:

dude how did you get the windows 10 ( I assume) to recognize it? mine sometime recognize sometime not... very annoying.. I'd like to get it working.. the seller is not responding.. all were working fine until I installed the #su then it gone bad... https://www.getdroidtips.com/how-to-...x-android-8-1/ followed these guys no joy... I keep getting failed whenever computer recognize it..

thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Kurdo
    replied
    Originally posted by famaTV View Post
    I received an updated firmware version from the seller but with no luck
    Hi FamaTV

I am wondering if you have got successful with yours? I followed this instructions here no joy...

anyone please help, this is driving me insane

Leave a comment:

• famaTV
    replied
    I received an updated firmware version from the seller but with no luck

Leave a comment:

• Silver
    replied
    You guys need to try different versions of flash tool to get success.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    commented on 's reply
    Then you flashed the wrong firmware or the manufacturer made different hardware changes to the same device again.
    Ask the manufacturer Wechip or the seller for the correct stock firmware.

• famaTV
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post

You do realise Batchtool v1.8 doesn't support Oreo or higher Android versions?
    Try at least with AndroidTool v2.59 or FactoryTool v1.63
    I have tried even 2.61 and 1.63 with same result.

Link to pictures (I could upload on to this website): https://imgur.com/KY0ECBJ

I do really appreciate everyone's help. I have lost 3 devices with same issue.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by famaTV View Post
    Hello,

I have the same problem. I managed to get into Maskmode but still same issue. Please have a look at the image.

I tried several different tools with no luck!

Your help is truly appreciated.
    You do realise Batchtool v1.8 doesn't support Oreo or higher Android versions?
    Try at least with AndroidTool v2.59 or FactoryTool v1.63

Leave a comment:

• famaTV
    replied
    Hello,

I have the same problem. I managed to get into Maskmode but still same issue. Please have a look at the image.

I tried several different tools with no luck!

Your help is truly appreciated.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Leave a comment:

• davd79
    replied
    Hi everyone,
    I've got same problem, TV box loops on bootstart and I am not able to restore device (process stops on download IDB 'cause it fails).
    I found on internet a possible solution to bypass the IDB block, you should connect the Clock (CLK) and Ground (GND) pins on the board before connecting it to the PC via USB, but I can't find them!
    I noticed that I've got same board posted by Tolian , so could someone help me?
    Many thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X