Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Air remote switching off but not able to turn on again (USB not working in standby?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air remote switching off but not able to turn on again (USB not working in standby?)

Hi All,

Quite new to this and facing a problem with my brand new H96 Max+ 4 / 32 box. I want to solely use a air remote (with USB dongel) cause my box is behind TV and no line of sight to use IR Remote. My remote is working perfectly well and I can put my box into sleeping mode using power button. Only problem I have is that I cannot turn it on again using the same remote????? I now have to walk to TV with original IR remote, aim at back of TV and turn it on again.

Anyone has a solution please? Already tried both USB connections.

TX a lot in Advance!

Originally posted by F1G View Post
    Hi All,

Quite new to this and facing a problem with my brand new H96 Max+ 4 / 32 box. I want to solely use a air remote (with USB dongel) cause my box is behind TV and no line of sight to use IR Remote. My remote is working perfectly well and I can put my box into sleeping mode using power button. Only problem I have is that I cannot turn it on again using the same remote????? I now have to walk to TV with original IR remote, aim at back of TV and turn it on again.

TX a lot in Advance!
    Hi ,

so you mean after turning OFF the USB ports have no Power and because of that u can not turn ON again ,

is this correct ??? , this for sure , if , can only be changed in FW self , this can only be done by a Developer ,

maybe some kind of App exist that can handle this Problem , but not sure if this shall work ,

further good luck / gefattern

Comment

I would also need it!

Comment

Originally posted by F1G View Post
        Hi All,

TX a lot in Advance!
        Have you tried the RK3328_H96_MAX+_SSV6051_RTL8189_8.1.0_20181008.225 8.img firmware? For me is both usb on in idle

Comment

Working...
        X