Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X88 MAX+ Android 9.0 4/64GB RK3328 LED Display Netflix HD Dual WiFi Bluetooth USB3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

updated. Had to use Factory tool 1.63 to erase the flash which then gave a maskrom Error. Then loaded the Android Tool 2.52 and upgraded.
    I had to upgrade twice before it took. All is well, and digital passthrough is working perfectly.

I also used Driver Assistant 4.4

The others wouldnt detect the x88

hope this helps others.

Comment

Hello, I have a problem with play store, it has been updated automatically and since then it does not start anymore. If I uninstall the play store updates, then it starts normally again. But when I finish it and open it again, it does not start again. How can I fix the problem? It is the last original Android 9.0 firmware on it. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by acer09 View Post
        Hello, I have a problem with play store, it has been updated automatically and since then it does not start anymore. If I uninstall the play store updates, then it starts normally again. But when I finish it and open it again, it does not start again. How can I fix the problem? It is the last original Android 9.0 firmware on it. Thank you
        I have the same problem, well only delete updates every time

Comment

Originally posted by DylanF View Post
          Does it have verified working Amazon Prime Video app ? Thanks, Dylan
          can't your download via google store ?

Comment

Chinese TV box rk3328 DO NOT support Playready drm, they also DO NOT support the amazon prime video app (both versions)

the app crash is a firmware problem, even i cannot fix it with my custom rom, mo123 fixed it in his firmware but that only works for the mvr9 and he added some funny locks so you cannot easy unpack the firmware (besides doing readback to pc :-) )

Comment

Hi. I have a seriously problem with my tv box x88 max 4/64 GB , i flashed a firmware with android tool but i choose upgrade, not restore. Now i am with red light only and bricked box.. I tried to fixed with MASKROM but give always download boot failed, loader failed, and everything want to try always failed.. PLEASE HELP me..Thanks a lot
              Last edited by panosstrong; 12-27-2019, 06:55.

Comment

Anyone to have X88 max+ VER:2.0 firmware or back up? The firmwares 2018 not working at all. I have the new version X88 max. Thanks a lot

Comment

Hi. Anyone to have rk33x8_box-userdebug 9PQ2A.1.0.15.003 eng-foxluo.20191029.105537 test-keys firmware?? Or where can i find this?
                  thanks a lot

Comment

Hello to everyone and happy new year to all.
                    I have 2 simple questions for this X88 max + box. Can i unroot it? Is there a quick and safe procedure , because i check , almost everything with no result. I have a tv applacation which don't work on root devices. So please if you know PM to me or write me here.

One more , the usb c isn't for connect with pc computer or another usb port?

Thank you in advance.
                    stragr

Comment

I thing It's very difficult to root this device.. I was try everything, and with fastboot commands to flash TWRP but with no luck.
                      Do you have a back up the original firmware from this device x88 max+ ? ( rk33x8_box-userdebug 9PQ2A.1.0.15.003 eng-foxluo.20191029.105537 test-keys) I search everywhere and nothing. Thanks

Comment

Panos
                        i have only (T9_rk3328_d4_9.0_IT6334_x88max+_20181207_r1) and (T9_rk3328_d4_IT6334_x88_20180917_r1).
                        Many others, in other forums are written to delete the SU from system. I found a way , but i don't know if it works. I didn't try yet. You must use adb commands to unmount the R/O system and then mount as R/W. Now you can delete the SU from System. It is very bad firmware and very bad rooted. You can do it from PC or from the device with a program "terminal". I don't know , try it.

One question to all. Can you connect this X88 box with the computer to transfer files? I tried all usb ports but i can not see it. Also i have changed the USB to MTP transfer, USB debuging ...Nothing

Thank you

Comment

Hello stragr. I don't know what kind of device you have, but i have the x88 max+ 4/64 an this firmware's don't work neither (cant flash it). To transfer files, you must uninstall rockchip drivers, and install adb composite drivers with 15"adb installer. Then your pc recognize the box like media center device. And if you want to connect with adb, try to establish connect wireless after you switch adb debugging on and adb wireless on.

Comment

Originally posted by phunx View Post
                            thankz guys.
                            i can also confirm it. the update function in factory tool 1.63 has installed the firmware properly. all other attempts with factory tool 1.6 or batch tool etc. to install android 9.0 failed before. the x88 max+ works fine.

where to download factory tool 1.63 (works with 9.0 Rom)and usb drivers:

We have good news, there is a new Android 9.0 firmware (.img file, interface indicates that the device model is A5X MAX.p.01.d4, otherwise it can not be

best greetz
                            phunkx
                            I flashed the new Andriod 9.0 on my X88 Max plus. It does not have a wifi connection at all jst ethernet, beside it is very slow even I cant open an app without waiting 2 minutes to see it open.

Comment

Originally posted by Haizenberg View Post

I flashed the new Andriod 9.0 on my X88 Max plus. It does not have a wifi connection at all jst ethernet, beside it is very slow even I cant open an app without waiting 2 minutes to see it open.
                              Then you might have a different version.
                              Manufacturers usually make 5 different versions all with different wifi chips to cut costs and only release firmwares for one or two of these versions even if all of them are called X88 Max+.
                              Next time, don't buy one of these no name clone devices.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Then you might have a different version.
                                Manufacturers usually make 5 different versions all with different wifi chips to cut costs and only release firmwares for one or two of these versions even if all of them are called X88 Max+.
                                Next time, don't buy one of these no name clone devices.
                                My device comes with the name on it (X88 Max plus) but it seems its clone and not original.

Comment

Working...
                                X