H96 max plus 4+64 stuck on maskrom mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panosstrong View Post
    hello again..tryed with method of HiTony and again i receive test devices failed. I use rkdevtool 2.69. I stuck in this message every time.
    Maybe you need to connect power cable
    Maybe you need to press reset button
    Maybe you need to unplug and plug usb cable
    and... combine above and get the luck
    please refer to the doc "Flashing to the eMMC"

Comment

Thanks a lot HiTony. I will try soon as possible. Tanks again for quick reply and help

Comment

I tried almost all variation to connected usb with tv box and every time stop with message receive test devices failed. I don't know what else can i do..

Comment

If a nand chip is defective, no action will help. Unfortunately.
          I have one of these box with an error Prepare IDB Fail and apparently box died.

Comment

Thanks Gante

Comment

Hello again.. Succeed to flash h96 firmware with drivers assistant 4.8 and rk android tool 2.1 from mask rom.Now i am facing with another problem. No boot and the red light still and not turn to blue, to open. I re flash again successfully with rk factory tool and the problem still (only red light). What can i do now?? the firmware is RK3328_DC_H96_Max+_HS2734C_9_20191031.2215.
              Thanks a lot and happy new year

Comment

Hello again.. Succeed to flash h96 firmware with drivers assistant 4.8 and rk android tool 2.1 from mask rom.Now i am facing with another problem. No boot and the red light still and not turn to blue, to open. I re flash again successfully with rk factory tool and the problem still (only red light). What can i do now?? the firmware is RK3328_DC_H96_Max+_HS2734C_9_20191031.2215.
                you can upload photos of your tv box and the board that someone maybe can help you

Comment

you can upload photos of your tv box and the board that someone maybe can help you

Comment

Now i am one step close to work my device..The firmware working but no wifi connection..wifi button forced close. Maybe the fw is not from my device. I have x88 max +. If anyone have the original firmware of this device..T9-RK3328-D4 foxluo 2019 11 this firmware working before bricking
                    Thanks a lot

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 6 photos.

Comment

Now i am one step close to work my device..The firmware working but no wifi connection..wifi button forced close. Maybe the fw is not from my device. I have x88 max +. If anyone have the original firmware of this device..T9-RK3328-D4 foxluo 2019 11 this firmware working before bricking
                        Thanks a lot
                        The WiFi chip is different. H96 MAX+ ROM is HS2734C, the board I guess is 9377 or IT6334
                        Last edited by HiTony; 01-01-2020, 15:17.

Comment

You are correct. The strange is when i flash the stock fw (T9_rk3328_d4_9.0_IT6334_x88max+_20181207_r1) for this box, not boot and everything is a mess. The only functional fw is the H96..what can i say

Comment

My WiFi chip is SP6330 ZX190906..I tested 6 different firmware's and all works except WiFi. Button not open. The strange is i find firmware with SP 6330 chip but again not working..I don't know how to solve it. My device is new and is the second version
                            Last edited by panosstrong; 01-04-2020, 17:28.

Comment

Thanks a lot
                              How did you manage to get it working? I managed to flash my H96 using the procedure as stated here: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...828#post790828

But then still, my device only gives me a red light. Nothing else. Should I install the firmware again?

Comment

install rockchip drivers assistant v.4.8 and after that, try to flash this firmware : RK3328_DC_H96_Max+_HS2734C_9_20191031.2215 with android tool 2.69 in maskrom mode. I succeed with this way

Comment

Working...
                                X