X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T98 Android TV Box

Hi,.. first time I'am posting here.

Working on a project for IPTV.

I've got a rockchip 3328 test device with android and trying to get a image for Linux on a TV box installed.
    After trying some dbt files - the rk3328-evb.dbt is loading and working on the device.

Following the next steps I can run ddbr but after that it goes wrong with ./create-mbr-linux.sh

Its looking for /dev.. but the output shows there's no /dev/mmcblk1 and some error messages.

fdisk -l shows;

mmcblk0 = 7.0GiB
    >mmcbkl0p1
    >mmcblk0p2
    -
    mmcblk2 = 29.0GiB
    zram01
    zram02
    zram03
    zram04

Appreciate the help - thanks!

Originally posted by KMAN View Post
    Hi,.. first time I'am posting here.

Working on a project for IPTV.

I've got a rockchip 3328 test device with android and trying to get a image for Linux on a TV box installed.
    After trying some dbt files - the rk3328-evb.dbt is loading and working on the device.

Following the next steps I can run ddbr but after that it goes wrong with ./create-mbr-linux.sh

Its looking for /dev.. but the output shows there's no /dev/mmcblk1 and some error messages.

fdisk -l shows;

mmcblk0 = 7.0GiB
    >mmcbkl0p1
    >mmcblk0p2
    -
    mmcblk2 = 29.0GiB
    zram01
    zram02
    zram03
    zram04

Appreciate the help - thanks!

Better to get a RK3328 that already runs Armbian Linux or try to build your own.

Comment

Got it fixed - just changed the scripting in create-mbr-linux.sh and install.sh
      Changed device path because mmcblk1 definitely doesn't exist.

Its only for testing purpose already got some android boxes piled up here.

Comment

Working...
      X