• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get into recovery on 9.0 A5X MAX

Hi, I have an A5X MAX with fw 9.0.
    I can not get into recovery.
    Are there different steps from 8.1?
    But even I could not get in .... started with the logo ... then the word "cancellation" and reset everything.

Originally posted by Gac400 View Post
    Hi, I have an A5X MAX with fw 9.0.
    I can not get into recovery.
    Are there different steps from 8.1?
    But even I could not get in .... started with the logo ... then the word "cancellation" and reset everything.
    Did you try installing a terminal emulator?? If so, just type "reboot recovery", if it does not have a locked bootloader, you should reboot into the recovery menu.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Can you tell me how to install it and which one?

Comment

My A5X Max 4/32gb came with 8.1 i flashed 9.0 couldnt get root either way, so found a 7.1.2 from an m9 pro that worked great. pre rooted.

im just getting through the twrp install and backup so i can tinker more. see what i can get done. magisk is being stupid for some reason atm. ( trying to get 9.0 working with magisk 18)
        Last edited by Wassco; 12-27-2018, 23:02.

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Did you try installing a terminal emulator?? If so, just type "reboot recovery", if it does not have a locked bootloader, you should reboot into the recovery menu.
          My problem is my device goes into recovery mode via terminal emulator but from this point nothing work. I tried to apply update from SDcard but it does not respond to any command.

Comment

Working...
          X