Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXR PRO + rk3328 HS2437A wifi chip

Hello all,

I have a MXR PRO + with the rockchip 3328 and the rare HS2437A wifi chip. I have been unable to locate any firmware that will work with this box AND work with the wifi chip. I have found several am amlogic firmware's for this chip, but no rockchip firmware.

Has anyone else had this issue and been able to solve it?

In the process of testing, i managed to brick my box several times and had a difficult time finding the proper points to short on the board, so I thought I'd contribute what I learned/did to get the box recognized again.

here are the short locations for this box. I soldered 2 jumpers to the pins, then a momentary switch that is accessible from outside the box. This way I can simply press and hold the button for future bickings.Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20181230-130729_QuickPic.jpg Views:	1 Size:	83.3 KB ID:	756829

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20181230-130332_QuickPic.jpg Views:	1 Size:	101.6 KB ID:	756828
    Attached Files

I would suggest you contact the seller for the firmware.
    But you should try to return it and get something that works because you will never get support for this 'ship and forget' device.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
      I would suggest you contact the seller for the firmware.
      But you should try to return it and get something that works because you will never get support for this 'ship and forget' device.
      I figured that may be the outcome, but thought I'd see if anyone had any firmware that may work. As far as contacting the seller, I purchased it through bangood and have contacted them, but do not expect a response. Especially since I purchased it months if not a year ago.

Thank you for the response and suggestions.

Comment

Working...
      X