Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H96 MAX+ 4/64GB RK3328 Android 8.1 TV BOX ( PC recognizes the TV box, but IDB Fail )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 MAX+ 4/64GB RK3328 Android 8.1 TV BOX ( PC recognizes the TV box, but IDB Fail )

Dear Guests and Members at freaktab.com

I joined recently to this valuable website and supportive people at the forum for their great knowledge and information, I am proudly saying I am happy honestly.

I had this box from a friend and it was on loop of those circle logos that most boxes have today at start, later when trying to end from that loop I upgrade it through flash sd card and it worked very well, I mean the upgrade process not the box, but suddenly it goes off and red light then nothing works at all.

I tried to do with factory tool the firmware flashing, the pc recognizes the box, but after while when waiting to write in maskrom mode it appears a red highlighted short message saying IDB Fail.

Please any help or suggestion to unbrick this unit would be highly appreciated.

this is the colorful edition.

My best regards and all the best, always keep the good work my friends.

JacobDroid

Originally posted by JacobDroid View Post
    Dear Guests and Members at freaktab.com

I joined recently to this valuable website and supportive people at the forum for their great knowledge and information, I am proudly saying I am happy honestly.

I had this box from a friend and it was on loop of those circle logos that most boxes have today at start, later when trying to end from that loop I upgrade it through flash sd card and it worked very well, I mean the upgrade process not the box, but suddenly it goes off and red light then nothing works at all.

I tried to do with factory tool the firmware flashing, the pc recognizes the box, but after while when waiting to write in maskrom mode it appears a red highlighted short message saying IDB Fail.

Please any help or suggestion to unbrick this unit would be highly appreciated.

this is the colorful edition.

My best regards and all the best, always keep the good work my friends.

JacobDroid
    Never flash other device's firmware on your device if it uses different hardware.
    Never flash firmware if you don't have a backup of your current firmware.
    Your only solution is to ask the seller to give you the stock ROM and try to flash it if your device if not permanently bricked now.

Comment

Working...
    X