X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MX9 pro 4/32 wifi IT 6334 Android 8.1/7.1

Hello everybody

I made a mistake with my MX 9 Pro 4-32 Wifi IT6334 Android 8.1
    I have a downgrade to Android 7.1 because of the missing Kodi APP but I did not pay attention that the software does not support my wifi.
    Now I wanted to update it again on Android 8.1 but there is only one ota-update.zip the device detects the update via sd but it does not install it with the error ERROR 7
    My question what I have for possibilities to wifi to run again.
    Thanks to all

try looking for the 8.1 firmware for your TV box and flash it on PC with factorytool in RESTORE mode.

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A6013 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Hello
      Thank you for your prompt reply
      I've been searching for an image on the net for a long time but unfortunately I can only find one ota update (update.zip) for android 8.1
      and for the PC update I need an image I think.
      for android 7.1 there is an image but unfortunately with the wrong wifi driver otherwise it works great with 7.1 only wifi not

Maybe you can help

Comment

Originally posted by imeva4 View Post
        Hello
        Thank you for your prompt reply
        I've been searching for an image on the net for a long time but unfortunately I can only find one ota update (update.zip) for android 8.1
        and for the PC update I need an image I think.
        for android 7.1 there is an image but unfortunately with the wrong wifi driver otherwise it works great with 7.1 only wifi not

Maybe you can help
        Look here:

Comment

Hello
          thanks for the information
          But that's all OTA updates The one copied to the SD card UPDATE.ZIP the device recognizes that an update is available. but it breaks off during the instalation with -error7-.
          I would have an image that I can instal Android Tool.
          but I can not find one.
          For android 7.0 gives it an image but not with the wifi chip IT 6334
          Or is there another option to fix the wifi???

Danke

Comment

Originally posted by imeva4 View Post
            Hello
            thanks for the information
            But that's all OTA updates The one copied to the SD card UPDATE.ZIP the device recognizes that an update is available. but it breaks off during the instalation with -error7-.
            I would have an image that I can instal Android Tool.
            but I can not find one.
            For android 7.0 gives it an image but not with the wifi chip IT 6334
            Or is there another option to fix the wifi???

Danke

I have found a solution for you to fix the Box, it is complicated if you have questions PM me: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...framework-root

Comment

dear Silver, the link above is not valid anymore...could you tell me what is your suggestion?

thank you

Comment

Have you fixed?, i will upload stock image of tv box later so u can reflash.

Comment

Nope Silver....will wait for your full IMG

Comment

Prepare box first: sorry for late reply i have lots of irl stuff todo so little time.

Flash box using android 8.1 firmware from A5X Max first it has to be installed before we can fix your device.

let it erase device and flash in upgrade tab with androidtool

Comment

Working...
                    X