MXQ Pro Max stuck in boot screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ Pro Max stuck in boot screen

Hi everybody, I have a MXQ Pro Max android box that doesn't want to boot anymore. I already tried to do a wipe data/factory reset from recovery mode and then reboot system now, but that doesn't seem to work. It hangs on the boot screen forever showing "Leelbox" logo and "boot" in the front of the android box. I don't know what else to try to bring it back to life. Any suggestion will be appreciated.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Originally posted by DadeX View Post
    Hi everybody, I have a MXQ Pro Max android box that doesn't want to boot anymore. I already tried to do a wipe data/factory reset from recovery mode and then reboot system now, but that doesn't seem to work. It hangs on the boot screen forever showing "Leelbox" logo and "boot" in the front of the android box. I don't know what else to try to bring it back to life. Any suggestion will be appreciated.
    Hi ,

try to get the StockRom from Seller and then flash your Box new , only Way to restore ,

new flashing , look here Post some Info :

I can't use third-party launchers or wallpaper and the Google Store is so limited I flashed MX 10 firmware the same thing..... can you flash Oreo down to

direct Link Post #5 :

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

but like others say this must better :

Today you can download a new firmware version V8 based on Android 8.1 compatible for the TV-Box T9. This equipment includes the SoC Rockchip RK3328 that

but no guarantee , if you need help with flashing , report ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
    X