{ROM} PoisonATV RK3328

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

maybe in the next few weeks .... im having a baby soon so not sure how much free time ill have im looking to recruit more developers to help out .... im already working on nexus tv project and hoping more developers will get aboard
    Congratulations, family comes before everything.

Comment

Man we need a update but family comes first we wait

Comment

whent update is coming on this rk 3328

Comment

We need an update on rk 3328 when we going to see one

Comment

Is this firmware has root access control and supersu? Thank you.

Comment

Man we need another update on this firmware

Comment

Is somebody has installed with success this firmware on 4/32 box?

Comment

Running in InfoKit TVB-926G Brazilian Remarked, replaced mark or rebrand ... (I know there is definition) from MX9 Pro 2 / 16GB ... Does it work BT and Netflix ATV has error "UI-800-3" by doing more tests and begging for developers to implement BT driver
                  edit: original RC works...

new edit: CEC not work
                  Last edited by Tachibana1980; 05-28-2019, 15:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Tachibana1980 View Post
                    Running in InfoKit TVB-926G Brazilian Remarked, replaced mark or rebrand ... (I know there is definition) from MX9 Pro 2 / 16GB ... Does it work BT and Netflix ATV has error "UI-800-3" by doing more tests and begging for developers to implement BT driver
                    edit: original RC works...
                    i willl work on this version and a new 4g version as well and maybe make rk3368 as well

Comment

i willl work on this version and a new 4g version as well and maybe make rk3368 as well
                      if you can implement in your future releases support the "WRITING" of apps in SD card I also thank.

Comment

Originally posted by Tachibana1980 View Post

if you can implement in your future releases support the "WRITING" of apps in SD card I also thank.
                        You can with special apps ... Anyways but maybe I'll do on system level

Comment

you decided to flash it , obviously your not knowledgeable enough so why bother doing things you dont understand .... i didnt have to do rockchip devices but i did to help out the community
                          Hey, can you list the system requirements for this rom?,
                          for what machine configuration is it suited?

i try to flash it to my mx9pro tv box with rk3328 4/32GB model AP6255 wifi...

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post

Hey, can you list the system requirements for this rom?,
                            for what machine configuration is it suited?

i try to flash it to my mx9pro tv box with rk3328 4/32GB model AP6255 wifi...
                            2gb and under ... i will make a 4gb one soon

Comment

does it support wifi and bluetooth?

(AP6255, RTL8732, IT-LINK 6334?)

im currently working on a modfied stock rom for the box with kernel tweaks (2.02ghz clock ect.), custom launcher, youtube vanced, xposed and gravitybox tweaks and im kinda stuck with the 4GB model.

I have found a rooted system.img with supersu for the 2gb model but my knowledge is not that good i dont know how to root the 4gb model system.img (twrp gives bootloops upon zip flash)

I have a rooted stock rom for the 4gb model but the supersu is kinda messed up, app is too old and cannot upgrade it trough playstore.

Most of the time wifi or bluetooth drivers wont work (due to different hardware chips)

Comment

any chance for us to know , which box fw will be taken as a donor ?
                                thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X