Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

{ROM} PoisonATV RK3328

POISONATV

Here we go with a new Version of the PoisonATV Firmware.

CHANGELOG

-Based on 7.1.2 MX10 firmware
    -Init.d Tweaks enabled
    -Modded UI
    -Modded Framework
    -Gamepad/controller support
    -PictureInPicture Feature
    -Voice command enabled
    -Re-designed Look (Black&White)
    -Modded Wifi drivers
    -Optimizer app added
    -Airscreen Added (GoogleCast alternative)
    -Tvapp Repo Added
    -Tweaked GoogleServices (Takes Time to Kick in) But Works
    -MultiTasking Enabled
    -LockedScreenRemoved
    -Zipalign On everyboot
    -SnappyUI Mod Added
    -changed launcher wallpaper
    -Added Tv Voice Input (ported it from another androidtv not sure what it exactly does)
    -erased old memory cleaner
    -erased gallery (not used in androidtv anyways)
    -Added build.prop tweak for netflix (Not sure if it helps but ported it from another androidtv)
    -added memory cleaner (Launcher icon instead of banner)
    -Tweaked wifi drivers
    -tweaked codecs

BUGS:
    ??? You tell me

DOWNLOADS:

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

DONATING:

You can contribute to the project by donating at PayPal.Me/PoisonDevelopers
    If you would like a custom built firmware we are able to do this, email [email protected]

CAUTION!!!!!!!

Only Tested with mx10 rk3328 box not sure about other boxes and it was a 1gb model

SCREENSHOTS:

Last edited by minixfreak; 04-19-2019, 20:45.

Any idea if Amazon Prime Video app can play tv/movies?
    Q box GPU: Mali-450 SuperCeleron 1.0, Android 5.1
    CPU Amlogic S905 Octa Core, 2.0GHz, RAM 2G / ROM 16G
    MX-10 box, rk3328 chipset, amazon TV app DOES NOT WORK, 4gb/16gb

Comment

Originally posted by DylanF View Post
      Any idea if Amazon Prime Video app can play tv/movies?
      it should please test its widevine lv3 just have to add tablet version manually

Comment

MX10 bricked trying this img. Nothing boots and factorytool/flashtool no longer sees device. Red light on device now.

Comment

MX10 bricked trying this img. Nothing boots and factorytool/flashtool no longer sees device. Red light on device now.
          what device are u using also what are u using to burn the img to the device like what software

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

what device are u using also what are u using to burn the img to the device like what software
            As stated in my signature, MX-10 box, rk3328 chipset. I used FactoryTool_v1.64 which earlier this morning I flashed my MX-10 to android 8.1 all working except for AmazonPrime Video. Flashed your rom and got some red error on factorytool (no screenshot) and now device does not boot into anything, cannot get it to go to download mode with paperclip. Red light on box now, no video.

Comment

As stated in my signature, MX-10 box, rk3328 chipset. I used FactoryTool_v1.64 which earlier this morning I flashed my MX-10 to android 8.1 all working except for AmazonPrime Video. Flashed your rom and got some red error on factorytool (no screenshot) and now device does not boot into anything, cannot get it to go to download mode with paperclip. Red light on box now, no video.
              did you go update or restore for an option .... i also have mx10 and thats what i developed on

Comment

Upgrade. It showed an error I've not seen before, which is strange as I just do an 'upgrade' an hour before to standard 8.1 rom. All's I need is a link (to revive it) to bring it back to life. I can go forward from there.

Comment

Upgrade. It showed an error I've not seen before, which is strange as I just do an 'upgrade' an hour before to standard 8.1 rom. All's I need is a link (to revive it) to bring it back to life. I can go forward from there.
                  first off thats your fault .... u have to go restore as u upgraded to 8.1 and then your trying to put a 7.1.2 firmware as an upgrade over 8.1 which have completely different layouts .... but u can restore your box still ... u have to open it all up connect to computer and short the nand chip

Comment

Yup, blame the user when you didn't post any instructions. Well, it's here now for all others. I'll find out the link on my own, I asked you for a link, is that so tough.

It's your FAULT for not putting instructions here. What do you want, all others to know everything. Don't blame me, how am I supposed to know that.

Comment

Yup, blame the user when you didn't post any instructions. Well, it's here now for all others. I'll find out the link on my own, I asked you for a link, is that so tough.

It's your FAULT for not putting instructions here. What do you want, all others to know everything. Don't blame me, how am I supposed to know that.
                      you decided to flash it , obviously your not knowledgeable enough so why bother doing things you dont understand .... i didnt have to do rockchip devices but i did to help out the community

Comment

when i first started learning about android boxes i bricked at least 10 to 15 boxes but i decided to try so its my fault but i learnt from there ... so why are u getting mad at me when im not the one who did what u did .... i didnt sell this firmware to you ... u got it for free and decided to use it

Comment

Hi ,

please stay cool , if you need more Infos for flashing you can always ask , look here :

and unbrick :

best to use "restore" , like "minixfreak" suggested , please report your

results , any Problems or Questions , ask here , and we can look if it is

possible to solve , good luck / gefattern

Comment

So far everything is working great on my R10 Android TV box 3328. Stb emulator it's working great on my IPTV service quality video great the only issue that I have is Wi-Fi it's not working. it is a beautiful built

Comment

Works great on a5x plus mini 1gb. I have always been a fan of rockchip. Since my first android mini pc, mk808 with rockchip rk3066 and finless roms. Only thing that is not working for me is the preinstalled file app. I signed in to play store downloaded esfileexplorer and then I was able to sideload my apps. Keep it up guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X