No announcement yet.

{ROM} PoisonATV RK3328

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rk 3328 This Build poison firmware is very stable I am using r10 Android TV box this firmware is better then the original firmware from the box. Video quality very good remote control smooth the only issue that this build have no Wi-Fi end bluetoon.nothing that poison team can't fix. they will go all the way to get a final build stable. stb emulator perfect player and all the private service IPTV on this bill and the quality of the video is amazing

Comment

Thank you for this development. I understand flash at your own risk. Might this work on TX28 4/32 RK 3328 ?

Comment

Originally posted by reefmonger View Post
        Thank you for this development. I understand flash at your own risk. Might this work on TX28 4/32 RK 3328 ?
        it might .... rk3328 are very similiar

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

it might .... rk3328 are very similiar
          Thanks for your prompt reply . I tried it but it didn't work on the TX28. I appreciate your hard work just the same.

Sent from my U16 Max using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by reefmonger View Post
            Thanks for your prompt reply . I tried it but it didn't work on the TX28. I appreciate your hard work just the same.

Sent from my U16 Max using Tapatalk
            Try with Android tool 2.59 make sure that you hit erase all.

Comment

Hi. Thanks for sharing this rom. I also have MX10 box (4gb/32gb) with original 7.1.2. Android rom from Geekbuying. My tv box has MXQ-RK3328-D4_A, VER:1.0 DATE:20170713 motherboard. Is your rom compatible with my tv box? If so, which tool do you recommend for burning your image? Thanks in advance. Click image for larger version

Name:	MX10 2.jpg
Views:	1997
Size:	150.0 KB
ID:	769943

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

Try with Android tool 2.59 make sure that you hit erase all.
                Thank you, I will try that.

Sent from my OS105 using Tapatalk

Comment

i tried to install this firmware on a5x max 32gb/4gb but it brick the device any help ?

Comment

Use USB burning tool 2.59. Put the file erase all

Comment

Use USB burning tool 2.59. Put the file erase all
                      i am using the same tool but every time it shows the message waiting for loader to start then it fails and brick the device

Comment

Originally posted by ibrahim83 View Post

i am using the same tool but every time it shows the message waiting for loader to start then it fails and brick the device
                        Hi ,

i think he means AndroidTool , USB Burning Tool is for AML Boxes , try to restore with

the Stockrom , that is the best choice , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

i think he means AndroidTool , USB Burning Tool is for AML Boxes , try to restore with

the Stockrom , that is the best choice , good luck / gefattern
                          so there is no chance to install this firmware on a5x max ?

Comment

Originally posted by ibrahim83 View Post

so there is no chance to install this firmware on a5x max ?
                            Hi ,

if it not works with the first flash , restore your Box with Stockrom ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

When are we going to see an update for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on this firmware

Comment

When are we going to see an update for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on this firmware
                                maybe in the next few weeks .... im having a baby soon so not sure how much free time ill have im looking to recruit more developers to help out .... im already working on nexus tv project and hoping more developers will get aboard

Comment

Working...
                                X