H96 Max Plus [RK 3328] install debian how to start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 Max Plus [RK 3328] install debian how to start

hi everyone,is possible put debian on h96 max plus tv box? (my dream is libre elec but is also good simply debian) the os installed is android

I founded a lot of images also in this section of this forum,but i'm unable to flash. I don't know how start

when i flash the generic libre elec image for rk 3328 chip ,and boot up the tvbox,the message showen is this(picture), please help me

There is a tool for flashing? I do not understand..

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Originally posted by Digit97 View Post
    hi everyone,is possible put debian on h96 max plus tv box? (my dream is libre elec but is also good simply debian) the os installed is android

I founded a lot of images also in this section of this forum,but i'm unable to flash. I don't know how start

when i flash the generic libre elec image for rk 3328 chip ,and boot up the tvbox,the message showen is this(picture), please help me

There is a tool for flashing? I do not understand..

Hi ,

the stock Way for installing LibreElec is , first on SD , after that you can install on internal ,

but not sure if with RK it must done the same , best to look for more Info in the LibreElec

Forum , or here , a User "babels150" knows much of it , i think , look for his post & help ,

Ps : you need for sure the right dtb file ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

thank you,i search in the forum

Comment

i read perhaps in this forum that i need the dtb file and then rename it to dtb.img

if is this the only one problem,i have read that the dtb file is in the resource.img

The resource.img is in the firmware image. I need unpack the firmware file but with Android Tool i can't do it. Sorry for my english.

Comment

Working...
        X