A5x Max 4 Gig ram 32 gig Rom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A5x Max 4 Gig ram 32 gig Rom

Iv'e had this box for 2 weeks when it failed red light always on. I finally got MX 9 pro for A5x Max to work but died again, overheat. I'll deal with that. Can't load firmware a second time, Flas to SD
    , (sd card won't mount. Flash by usb to usb4 on box with several ( batch tool, Mars board tool, factory tool 5.0,5.3,1.63 and more, ones that worked I always get IDB Fail. Box stuck in Maskrom mode. I saw on youtube there.s a script or batch file repair but I don't speak the language the moderator was speaking. Any help? Thanks Jeff1001

Would send it back but postage is more then I spent on the device.

Originally posted by Jeff1001 View Post
    Iv'e had this box for 2 weeks when it failed red light always on. I finally got MX 9 pro for A5x Max to work but died again, overheat. I'll deal with that. Can't load firmware a second time, Flas to SD
    , (sd card won't mount. Flash by usb to usb4 on box with several ( batch tool, Mars board tool, factory tool 5.0,5.3,1.63 and more, ones that worked I always get IDB Fail. Box stuck in Maskrom mode. I saw on youtube there.s a script or batch file repair but I don't speak the language the moderator was speaking. Any help? Thanks Jeff1001

Would send it back but postage is more then I spent on the device.
    If you paid with Paypal and registered for Paypal free return shipping, Paypal would have refunded everything for free.
    Keep in mind and also don't buy these clone devices, even a Xiaomi Mi tv box is cheaper and just works.
    It will be almost impossible to revive the device unless you get the exact right stock firmware and use only certain tools to flash.

Comment

Thanks mo123, lesson learned. I'll wait and see what develops.

Comment

Working...
      X