Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

x88 max plus firmware repack

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    x88 max plus firmware repack

    hi how to repack firmware file seller send me firmware file in rar file when extract i get all these file how to repack?




    #2
    Originally posted by viper619 View Post
    hi how to repack firmware file seller send me firmware file in rar file when extract i get all these file how to repack?


    Hi ,

    you can only flash the .img Files with AndroidTool 2.35 or higher , what Tool did you use to extract ???

    please , only use a rar. Extractor , like WinRaR , and the "compability.zip" with 7zip , maybe the download

    was corrupted , first try , if not download again ,

    but i am sure you can find a working FW here too ,

    good luck / gefattern

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by gefattern View Post

      Hi ,

      you can only flash the .img Files with AndroidTool 2.35 or higher , what Tool did you use to extract ???

      please , only use a rar. Extractor , like WinRaR , and the "compability.zip" with 7zip , maybe the download

      was corrupted , first try , if not download again ,

      but i am sure you can find a working FW here too ,

      good luck / gefattern
      Seller sent me zip file for sd flash after I flash through sd device stuck in boot logo screen than I asked seller to send img file firmware now I have flashed my box everything working fine only my mobile WiFi doesn't show up in the box it's works on other devices

      ​​​​​​I have used flash tool for flashing

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by viper619 View Post

        Seller sent me zip file for sd flash after I flash through sd device stuck in boot logo screen than I asked seller to send img file firmware now I have flashed my box everything working fine only my mobile WiFi doesn't show up in the box it's works on other devices

        ​​​​​​I have used flash tool for flashing
        Hi ,

        nice to hear , but what do you mean with "mobile Wifi" do you mean making a Hotspot is not

        possible or what ??? , if stock Wifi works and you can go online all is good ,

        greetings / gefattern

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by gefattern View Post

          Hi ,

          nice to hear , but what do you mean with "mobile Wifi" do you mean making a Hotspot is not

          possible or what ??? , if stock Wifi works and you can go online all is good ,

          greetings / gefattern
          Mobile wifi hotspot signal not detecting in box

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by viper619 View Post

            Mobile wifi hotspot signal not detecting in box
            Hi ,

            do you use it ??? , that is a Function nearly nobody use on TVBox , so no Problem ,

            for sure , further good luck / gefattern

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by gefattern View Post

              Hi ,

              do you use it ??? , that is a Function nearly nobody use on TVBox , so no Problem ,

              for sure , further good luck / gefattern
              Yes I use but it's not detecting

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by viper619 View Post

                Yes I use but it's not detecting
                Hi ,

                but you can use stock Wifi to go online ??? , what is not detecting ,

                your Handy / Tablet , are not detecting the made Hotspot ???

                greetings / gefattern

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by gefattern View Post

                  Hi ,

                  but you can use stock Wifi to go online ??? , what is not detecting ,

                  your Handy / Tablet , are not detecting the made Hotspot ???

                  greetings / gefattern
                  I would like to use mobile hotspot in box but when I turn on wifi setting in box its not showing mobile hotspot signal other wifi showing

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by viper619 View Post

                    I would like to use mobile hotspot in box but when I turn on wifi setting in box its not showing mobile hotspot signal other wifi showing
                    Hi ,

                    you know you have to look under Settings "more" , there you find HotSpot settings , but both

                    together does not work , only HotSpot or only Wifi ,

                    good luck / gefattern

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by gefattern View Post

                      Hi ,

                      you know you have to look under Settings "more" , there you find HotSpot settings , but both

                      together does not work , only HotSpot or only Wifi ,

                      good luck / gefattern
                      You still not understand what I am saying

                      I want to use my mobile Internet through hotspot. In box not in mobile

                      Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by viper619 View Post
                        You still not understand what I am saying

                        I want to use my mobile Internet through hotspot. In box not in mobile

                        Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk
                        Hi ,

                        for sure it was a little bit confused , so your Hotspot from mobile does not show up in Wifisettings ,

                        is that correct ??? maybe you can reset your Wifi/Connection Settings , only 2,4 or 5ghz too , what

                        Device is used for Hotspot ???

                        further good luck / gefattern

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by gefattern View Post

                          Hi ,

                          for sure it was a little bit confused , so your Hotspot from mobile does not show up in Wifisettings ,

                          is that correct ??? maybe you can reset your Wifi/Connection Settings , only 2,4 or 5ghz too , what

                          Device is used for Hotspot ???

                          further good luck / gefattern
                          Yes now you understand I have Sony Xperia xa ultra mobile I have reset not show up in box wifi router shows in box but not mobile hotspot

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Hi ,

                            do you have the chance to test it with other Phones ???

                            greetings / gefattern

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Hi ,

                              think you know what you are doing , but we are all Human so maybe :

                              https://www.helpforsmartphone.com/pu...peria-XA-Ultra

                              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TGxw1CyFpPc

                              https://support.sonymobile.com/ae-en...ta-connection/

                              greetings / gefattern

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X