MX10 Pro 6k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MX10 Pro 6k

I recently purchased an MX10 Pro 6K by mistake. I(meant to get an MX10 4K) I was playing with it and changed the display properties to 50Mhz from 60 Mhz, now all i get on my tv is a message saying "invalid format". I can see my remote still works on it as the light flickers when i press a button, so I was wondering if anyone has one of these, would they be willing to right me down directions to do a factory reset? ie to factory reset my MX10 4K I plug it in and after it boots ro the factory screen I press right button 3 times, down 2 times and right 1 time then press enter. then I press down 5 times and press enter. then down 1 time and press enter. then down 1 time and press enter. that will factory reset the device without being able to see the screen. Unfortunately, the MX10 Pro 4K has a slightly different launcher and those key combinations won't work. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.

Got it fixed, gearbest recently posted a firmware file for this box, I downloaded that and Phoenix Card maker from Chinagadgetsreview.com and was able to make a recovery SD card.

Comment

i got mine fixed also but mine was a hardware issue, the AV jack i believe was my problem.

Comment

Working...
      X