Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 MAX+ 4/32GB RK3328 Android 9 TV BOX problem with Google apps

Hello my freaktab friends.

I just buy a new H96 MAX+ 4/32GB RK3328 Android 9 TV BOX, build RK3328_V2R0 and Kernel version 4.4.159.

After I set it up and when I tried to to update the Google plays services from the Play store, it always gives me an error code-504 for updating.

I Google a little and I tried to certificate Google Services Framework ID, tried with factory reset, deleted data, cache, uninstalled and reinstall Google updates. Nothing works for me.
    I didn't have problems with logging in play store, gmail, Chrome.

Google play services are v.14.3.67
    Google is v.8.39.8.21.arm64
    Play store is v.12.4.14-all[0] [PR] 219234122
    Google service framework is v.9

I'm also very confused,why can't I install another android launcher, gives me error code - 504
    I have pre installed RKMC and playstore recognized it as KODI and gives me an option for updating and giving me a error code - 505 for installing (updating)

Is there any solution for these problems

Thank you for your attention

Don't buy H96 devices if you want a working Play Store.
    Seems all their devices have problems with Google and you can't update to fix it.

RKMC was discontinued with Android Marshmallow, not sure why they still bundle it as it's not even part of Rockchip's sdk anymore.

Perhaps try Apkpure app store and see if it can't perhaps update some stock Google apps.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
      Don't buy H96 devices if you want a working Play Store.
      Seems all their devices have problems with Google and you can't update to fix it.

RKMC was discontinued with Android Marshmallow, not sure why they still bundle it as it's not even part of Rockchip's sdk anymore.

Perhaps try Apkpure app store and see if it can't perhaps update some stock Google apps.

Thanks friend, I'll try apkpure later and update you what I did.

Someone else here with a problem like mine?

Comment

You have a lot of links on youtube error 504.
      If the Kodi problem is from google play, install Kodi arm64.
      How to fix can't install app error code 504/505 in google play store-unknown error code during application install 504/505-error 505 play store-error 504 pla...

Comment

I've tried almost every solution about error 504. The thing is what can only one bad developer sh*t up needs a lot of very good, pro developers to fix it

​​​​​​My opinion is that H96 developers hurry up with making this box android 9 so they messed up all the Google apps and didn't even tried to fix it

Comment

Originally posted by Buboo_Mk View Post
          I've tried almost every solution about error 504. The thing is what can only one bad developer sh*t up needs a lot of very good, pro developers to fix it

​​​​​​My opinion is that H96 developers hurry up with making this box android 9 so they messed up all the Google apps and didn't even tried to fix it
          Lesson learned, throw that box in the bin and stay away from: H96,Alfawise,Tanix,MXQ rebrand.

I wouldnt say the pcb they use is bad (mostly MXQ_d4_rk3328_1.2/2.0 but the firmware and hardware configuration that they use is shit.

i only found A5XMAX that uses MXQ PCB with decent firmware and decent hardware components.

Off Topic: Stay away from Beelink (AZW) they are the worst, faking ram chips and fooling customers about that, see beelink gt1 for example pure mess and no universal firmware available.

Sometimes its better to get a box that is not that fast but that runs stable and reliable under load (rockchip for example)

Comment

Working...
          X