Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once More and Another Bricked H96 Max H2 RK3328

Dear Friends and Members at https://forum.freaktab.com

A week ago my friend show me a TV box and was just newly bought from an online market, the box was working very nicely and properly, but unfortunately after a while, like in matter of two weeks, without any errors appeared and suddenly the box when was to be turned on, the logo of H96 Max came up and then fast to black, dull screen.

When tried to go reset and recovery mode it came up with the famous message
    E:/mount failed

It was tried to do some re-flashing for the firmware, but again, the PC recognized it, but this time IDB fails and when used the Android Tool and even Batch Tool specific version, it accepted the firmware, IDB doesn't fail this time, but asking for maskrom waiting to write.

I am asking here for any professional procedure to be taken in further step, since the box is not fully bricked or let's say damaged, cause the blue light still giving some hope for it.

I need to know if the re-flashing of this box H96 Max H2 RK3328 4GB, 64 GB will bring it back and asking if someone had done it successfully and working till this day. If someone knows the short pin for this one, I know another member mentioned the two small golden pins on the main board, even some mentioned on the NAND itself, which is correct to go with, please

This is the colorful edition. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61hvAFDGb8o

Have my best regards.

JacobDroid

throw that box in the bin and get a better box, you already tried a different power supply? i cannot recommend those h96 boxes they all suck and overheat.

better get a a5x max or mx9 pro ect.

Comment

Dont get the a5x lol, same mess im in or worse. Im going to upload all the tools i used while working with the rk3328.

I notice with some of the tools it fails to flash but i try again with a different one and it works for whatever reason. Sometimes i have to manually switch to maskrom mode when its in loader mode for it to flash. Other times it does it by itself.

Tools:
      AndroidTool 2.69
      bootimg-tools
      Driver assistant 4.5
      Factorytool 1.64
      imgrepackerrk 1.06
      rk3xxx firmware tools 5.99
      rkbatchtool 1.8
      rkdumper 1.08
      rockchip factory tool 5.3
      sd firmware tool 1.46
      pdf datasheets
      docx guides

You can see my mess over here

Comment

Ahhh thanks for your comment about the two gold pins. Fixed my issue. after seeying that and everyone on this post i started to short things left and right till one worked.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X