No announcement yet.

[Step by step Tutorial] Recover a bricked H96 Max+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brother i waited for 30minutes.still just red light. Firmware installation was 100% with android tool 2.69.
    the problem i am telling you is i connect device and it simply goes into maskrom mode not even pressing any reset button etc.and it is still in maskrom mode afte firmware installation.
    how to get out from maskrom mode now?and back into loader mode

Comment

Originally posted by Gante View Post
      What it describes Digit97 is normal firmware installation,
      this is not repair bricked box.
      If the nand chip is not damaged, you should normally install the firmware according to this video:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30i6LDp7g90

Ok, so if not work with factory tool, will not work with android tool (?)

I have read that the device go in maskrom when the device not find the bootloader or system (i don't know well this thing), so the firmware has not been writed in right place?

There is a way for Rashid1122 to recover his device?

Comment

I have installed everything like the video link but am not coming out from maskrom mode. It activates as i connect the device without pressing any button etc
        is there any way out please so that maskrom mode can be shifted after installing firmware.??

Comment

Like in the picture attached i am still in maskrom mode after completing firmware installation.
          please guide me how to get out of it as my device goes in maskrom mode without pressing any reset button etc and remains in the same mode after installation of firmware

Comment

Comment

Hello today I have bricked my h96 max+ flashing a wrong Android rom, after the flash the pc no longer recognized my tvbox, neither in loader mode nor in maskrom mode,Nothing.

I had to short-circuit two pins in the motherboard of the tvbox, the pc recognized it and I could flash the rom. Rashid1122 I suggest you try this method and let us know the result.

You have to use a paper clip and point the two ends in the two pins while connect the male to male usb cable to the PC.

Pins location in pic (pic taken from @Maxime Capraro on this forum)

Click image for larger version  Name:	h96 max+ pins.jpg Views:	0 Size:	112.0 KB ID:	790958

Comment

Working...
              X