h96 max + RK3328 box will not turn on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h96 max + RK3328 box will not turn on

h96 max + RK3328 box will not turn on. red light only. tried 2 other working power supplies and no change. Used factory tool 1.6 to try to upload new firmware and keep getting loader fail.... made a sd boot disk and can get it to boot to recovery but cannot get it to update firmware from the sd either.

Originally posted by bsparkin View Post
    h96 max + RK3328 box will not turn on. red light only. tried 2 other working power supplies and no change. Used factory tool 1.6 to try to upload new firmware and keep getting loader fail.... made a sd boot disk and can get it to boot to recovery but cannot get it to update firmware from the sd either.
    Maybe the same problem i had
    Hi I am new to these TVboxes and need some help!! I have a H96Max+ RK3328 Ram 4G Rom 64 Android 9. I accindently removed?  Kodi and after that the TVbox will not start, i only have a black screen in my TV and the box will not connect. I have tried to update the firmware, but got some errors, and now the box seems DEAD. It will

Comment

Hi ,

i think it has to do with uboot , but i am no Pro , hope you can fix it , a Guide how to fix this RK "wait for loader / boot" from someone with knowledge would be fine , so many bricked Boxes worldwide ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

I restored successfully h96max+ 4gb/64gb. But after that still red light is ON and nothing else.
        someone please help.

Comment

Any1 please

Comment

i want kernel.img for rk3328, h9max plus 4gb 64gb with android 9.0

Comment

Originally posted by Rashid1122 View Post
              i want kernel.img for rk3328, h9max plus 4gb 64gb with android 9.0
              Hi ,

for this you can use AndroidTool 2.35 or above , to unpack the hole .img File , think third Tab in Tool , then you have your kernel & all other parts ,
              i think it has to do with "uboot" , but i am no Pro

good luck / gefattern

Comment

hi thanks for reply, got your point, everything completed smoothly, but still i am in maskrom mode and unable to get out my device from maskrom mode, and still device is not working with just red light on it. please guide me what to do now to get out from maskrom mode, device is now detected in maskrom automatically without pressing reset button.

Comment

aonde consigo rom h96 max hs2734A.

Comment

Working...
                  X