Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got it I found a video on youtube to solve idb error I'll leave the video link here

you don't need to understand what they are talking just follow the steps the link is in the video description

Comment

I need help to find the jump location on this board TXCZ-RK3229-MXQ-V2,2
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by majdtec View Post
        I got it I found a video on youtube to solve idb error I'll leave the video link here

How To Fix Error Download IDB Failhttps://4share.vn/f/5164666368646365/EMMC%20IDB%20Fail.rarhttps://4share.vn/f/7144464945484648/Driver%20_%20Rockchip%20Tool...

you don't need to understand what they are talking just follow the steps the link is in the video description
        Hi ,

this is a very strange old Video and for a RK3128 Soc or similar , dont think it shall work

with other Boxes , did YOU solved it that way ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

I have a T9 (RK3328) TV stick, it got bricked. I searched the internet and tried many methods to recover it, but failed, please help if you know a better solution.

I used RKBatchTool to restore it, and got a blue square, but after I click "restore" button, it failed at "download boot fail"

I also tried RK Android Tool, my stick is loaded as "Found one MASKROM Device". I played around the tool, but every time it failed at the same reason "Download Boot Fail".

I have no ideas, anyone please help!

Comment

I have a T9 4GB/64GB TV BOX (RK3328) TV stick, it got bricked. I searched the internet and tried many methods to recover it, but failed, please help if you know a better solution.

I used RKBatchTool to restore it, and got a blue square, but after I click "restore" button, it failed at "Prepare idb fail"

I also tried RK Android Tool, my stick is loaded as "Found one MASKROM Device". I played around the tool, but every time it failed at the same reason "Prepare idb fail ".

Comment

Originally posted by billi69 View Post
              I have a T9 4GB/64GB TV BOX (RK3328) TV stick, it got bricked. I searched the internet and tried many methods to recover it, but failed, please help if you know a better solution.

I used RKBatchTool to restore it, and got a blue square, but after I click "restore" button, it failed at "Prepare idb fail"

I also tried RK Android Tool, my stick is loaded as "Found one MASKROM Device". I played around the tool, but every time it failed at the same reason "Prepare idb fail ".

did you not read my quote to this link , read the first Post from here , for more Info ask again ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

yes same issue

Flash Info:
                Manufacturer: SAMSUNG,value=00
                Flash Size: 0MB
                Block Size: 512KB
                Page Size: 2KB
                ECC Bits: 0
                Access Time: 40
                Flash CS: Flash

Comment

Originally posted by billi69 View Post
                  yes same issue

Flash Info:
                  Manufacturer: SAMSUNG,value=00
                  Flash Size: 0MB
                  Block Size: 512KB
                  Page Size: 2KB
                  ECC Bits: 0
                  Access Time: 40
                  Flash CS: Flash
                  Hi ,

you only can try the "Haizenberg" Way , or try it with SDCard flash/restore , if this not works ,

you only can trash it , because nobody here knows something else about restore this "Bug" ,

otherwise it would be FAT sticky Thread , so many Users had this , me and my UT3 too ,

before i trashed it , i tried all too , and it was not a 50 bucks Box ,

further good luck / gefattern

PS : PLEASE do not use always the same Text , or are you a Machine ???

Comment

same issue

Comment

Hello, i have problem trying to flash my I68. i have flashed it before but something started to happend with it after 1 year maybe, it was dam slow and i was trying to flash it again (same firmwire) but then something happend so now my i68 goes in maskrom mode and i cant flash it at all i also cant find witch pins to short. also i have a sd card Sanddisk 16gb trying that method also but then it say E:...... wrong bla bla bla remove SD card.

first firmwire i did try and it worked was this one.
                      i68 Firmware Download--1000Mbps / LANhttps://mega.nz/#F!kp1jQSpa!BBzNCPSzcY_--nrOZ_gUEwi68 Firmware Download--100Mbps / LANhttps://mega.nz/#F!x1MhTATb!o7oFZy...

Driver installed and computer rollback from win10 to windows 7 but still not working.
                      here is some pics, i have tried many software and newest and older versions, still nothing worked.
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.
                      Last edited by MrFrost; 07-26-2020, 01:05.

Comment

Hello I need help with my MXQ Rockchip 3229.
                        Always get IDB fail error tried everything so want to try this post method of shorting pins but dont know which ones to short. Attaching images for help. Thank you in advance.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Unfortunately, none of the methods worked, the problem is still, I have tried all kinds of methods, but the problem is still, I downloaded all fiwmare and followed all the methods in here and elsewhere and the error still appears! If the device was not new, I would have threw it in the trash! Please, whoever has another way, do not hold back in setting it for us.

Comment

Flashed the wrong firmware and got idb failed. i thought my box reach its end until i found this thread!

You rock

Comment

Try flashing different older versions of the firmware.

I had to flash a year previous for it to work.
                              Not sure whether some firmwares are specific for different variants example 4gb / 8gb variants and have the same filename.

I was then able to upgrade to the latest IMG the normal way.

Comment

Solved
                                Last edited by gctronic; 02-27-2024, 22:42.

Comment

Working...
                                X