X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fix IDB failure for RK devices

Steps for repairing IDB failure are:

1-use Andriodtool v 2.51 or higher
    2-you have to have a working loader (you can unpack any working rom using andriodtool by going to _Advanced Function_ and from here download a working firmware and unpack it by pressing unpack. Note, you can find the (loader) in (output folder created by Andriodtool).
    3-using Andriodtool, go to download tab and from there you can see (loader)(parameter) etc. jst focus on loader and upload that loader and put mark so that it can be flashed to your device.
    4-let Andriodtool reconized your device as Maskrom device.
    5-Finally, before hitting (Run), make sure you use tweezers or anything to to short circuit (GND and CLK inside the board) and hit run.
    6-The device will flash the loader into the board and you can now download a working rom for your device easily and get rid of IDB failure.

Note, If the above steps do not work with you, you can try :

1- press the recovery button on the device and (hold it)
    2- Open Andriodtool 2.51 and upload a working firmware and hit (erase flash while holding the recovery button).
    3-If you do not succeed with andriodtool, you can use factory tool ( 1.6, 1.63, or any version)
    4- I hope this second method will work.
    Last edited by Haizenberg; 04-03-2020, 20:04.

Originally posted by Haizenberg View Post

2-you have to have a working loader (you can unpack any working rom using andriodtool by going to _Advanced Function_ and from here download a working firmware and unpack it by pressing unpack. Note, you can find the (loader) in (output folder created by Andriodtool).
    3-using Andriodtool, go to download tab and from there you can see (loader)(parameter) etc. jst focus on loader and upload that loader and put mark so that it can be flashed to your device.
    5-Finally, before hitting (Run), make sure you use tweezers or anything to to short circuit (GND and CLK inside the board) and hit run.
    6-The device will flash the loader into the board and you can now download a working rom for your device easily and get rid of IDB failure.

Note, I need stock rom to unbrick my X88 Max plus, please if anyone can help me, I appreciated so much, please
    Hi ,

thanks for this , i make him sticky , better to find then ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

thanks for this , i make him sticky , better to find then ,

greetings / gefattern

Hello Gefattern!!
      Thanks for your post but everytime i try to load the loader on androidtool the app closes. Can you help me please?

Comment

Originally posted by bibosbibos View Post

Hello Gefattern!!
        Thanks for your post but everytime i try to load the loader on androidtool the app closes. Can you help me please?
        Hi ,

Drivers installed ???

did you check the Loader in Tool ???

which ATool did you use ???

what Loader did you use ???

Maybe your Box has another Problem , which Box ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi Haizenberg, do you have the link for Android Tool v.2.51? Can’t find it here. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Haizenberg View Post

Note, If the above steps do not work with you, you can try :

1- press the recovery button on the device and (hold it)
            2- Open Andriodtool 2.51 and upload a working firmware and hit (erase flash while holding the recovery button).
            3-If you do not succeed with andriodtool, you can use factory tool ( 1.6, 1.63, or any version)
            4- I hope this second method will work.
            I dont have firmware in img type ,
            i dumped firmware from another box of same kind using parameter in android tool

how to get loader file

Comment

Hi ,

Drivers installed ???

did you check the Loader in Tool ???

which ATool did you use ???

what Loader did you use ???

Maybe your Box has another Problem , which Box ???

greetings / gefattern
              CAN YOU HELP ME TO SPOT GND AND CLK PINS
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by charan View Post

CAN YOU HELP ME TO SPOT GND AND CLK PINS
                Hi ,

think the four golden holes , left of CPU Chip , but they not marked as ... ,
                the Loader can be extracted from full .img file with Androidtool 2.38 or above , third tab , load .img to "unpack" row & unpack , the single files will be saved in AT Folder under
                Output , i think ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

think the four golden holes , left of CPU Chip , but they not marked as ... ,
                  the Loader can be extracted from full .img file with Androidtool 2.38 or above , third tab , load .img to "unpack" row & unpack , the single files will be saved in AT Folder under
                  Output , i think ,

good luck / gefattern
                  i dont have .img firmware , i have in .zip type only

can i get it from another working box??

thank you

Comment

i dont have .img firmware , i have in .zip type only

can i get it from another working box??

thank you
                    Hi ,

.zip is a compressed file , you can uncompress it with 7zip tool on PC ,

or any Zipper App from Store on Handy , no need to do something else ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

.zip is a compressed file , you can uncompress it with 7zip tool on PC ,

or any Zipper App from Store on Handy , no need to do something else ,

good luck / gefattern
                      but it dosent have loader file,
                      let me share u link of that file

Last edited by charan; 06-29-2020, 13:41. Reason: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W3aiq8O94WxVr7R176SkPMJzrzeVDvve/view?usp=sharing

Comment

but it dosent have loader file,
                        let me share u link of that file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W3a...ew?usp=sharing
                        Hi ,

i already explained how too extract loader from .img file , first unzip than unpack with Tool , and please stay with your Problem in one Thread , lets go on in the other Thread of you , no need to do twice ,

greetings / gefattern
                        Last edited by gefattern; 07-16-2020, 03:25.

Comment

NO YOUTUBE TEM VÍDEO PRA RESOLVER ERRO IDB ??OU FOTOS DE ETAPAS NO GOOGLE ??

Comment

Originally posted by majdtec View Post
                            NO YOUTUBE TEM VÍDEO PRA RESOLVER ERRO IDB ??OU FOTOS DE ETAPAS NO GOOGLE ??
                            Hi ,

please use English ,

gefattern

Comment

SORRY

YOUTUBE HAS VIDEO TO SOLVE BID ERROR ?? OR PHOTOS OF STEPS ON GOOGLE ??

Comment

Working...
                              X