Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to flash (OTA or update.zip extension) as (img)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to flash (OTA or update.zip extension) as (img)

Hello, would you please guide me to how flashing ota firmware (ota-mxq_rk3328_d4_8.1_IT6334_20181113_r1(mx9pro) into my X88 max plus because this firmware suits my device , I cant flash it because it is not (img) file extension.

You can try this link : http://download.appinthestore.com.s3...ware%20pack.7z

For mxq_rk3328_d4_8.1_IT6334_a5xmax+_20181012_r1.img

Comment

Originally posted by manu_manu4 View Post
      You can try this link : http://download.appinthestore.com.s3...ware%20pack.7z

For mxq_rk3328_d4_8.1_IT6334_a5xmax+_20181012_r1.img
      Thanks for your response. I already flashed ( mxq_rk3328_d4_8.1_IT6334_a5xmax+_20181012_r1.img) which for A5X Max+ for my X88 Max+. It just keeps a never ending booting with those 4 colored circles. Would you please help me. I attached the photo, it keeps stuck on that picture
      Attached Files

Comment

How do you know that ota-mxq_rk3328_d4_8.1_IT6334_20181113_r1(mx9pro) is working in your box ?

Comment

There is the link for Andorid 9 rom for X88+:

Comment

How do you know that ota-mxq_rk3328_d4_8.1_IT6334_20181113_r1(mx9pro) is working in your box ?
            Because it has the same specification as my box, same RK3328 and same wifichip 6334

Comment

Originally posted by Haizenberg View Post

Because it has the same specification as my box, same RK3328 and same wifichip 6334
              A5Xmax+ too

Comment

A5Xmax+ too
                No, this ota firmware is for another device. This ota is for (MX9 Pro)

Comment

No, this ota firmware is for another device. This ota is for (MX9 Pro)
                  But A5Xmax+ is also same processor and wifi chip.
                  Perhaps with MX9 pro, you will have a never ending booting

Comment

But A5Xmax+ is also same processor and wifi chip.
                    Perhaps with MX9 pro, you will have a never ending booting
                    I already flashed A5X Max plus into my X88 max plus but it just keeps booting for an hour and nothing showing up .

Comment

Need correct boot.img for your box, i will upload firmware for android tv box rk3328 shortly with drivers, needs time

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post
                        Need correct boot.img for your box, i will upload firmware for android tv box rk3328 shortly with drivers, needs time
                        Hello Silver, would you please tell me will it work if I replaced the (boot.img) of A5X Max+ with a working (boot.img) from another firmware ?

Comment

Hello Silver, would you please tell me will it work if I replaced the (boot.img) of A5X Max+ with a working (boot.img) from another firmware ?
                          It depends on hardware you need to.look for wifichip, RAM type

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post

It depends on hardware you need to.look for wifichip, RAM type
                            Would you please guide to how root my tv box to get my Wifi turn on. My wifi mac says 00.02.00...... and Wifi does not turn on at all. With root.

Comment

Working...
                            X