Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RK3328 Firmware Center RTL8723 , AP6255 , SV6051 , IT6334 AND MORE (Stock-ROMs , Custom-ROMs by Silver)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ac2n View Post

Thanks a lot,
    Other tips like that to know ..?
    You can enable dropdown menu using navbar app that is installed select long click action and select open quicksetting panel

Comment

Dear Silver, thanks a lot for your help. I want to ask about It6334 firmware. I will flash first ,
      rk3328_d4_8.1_rtl8723bs_20181018_r1 .img, then I have to flash the it6334 patch. My question > there is a file (config_16) which I dont know how to flash ? where do I have to flash this file? Do I have to flash it in with loader column or where, please?

Comment

Originally posted by Haizenberg View Post
        Dear Silver, thanks a lot for your help. I want to ask about It6334 firmware. I will flash first ,
        rk3328_d4_8.1_rtl8723bs_20181018_r1 .img, then I have to flash the it6334 patch. My question > there is a file (config_16) which I dont know how to flash ? where do I have to flash this file? Do I have to flash it in with loader column or where, please?
        the patch has to be loaded in androidtool, its the parameter config, do note you have to try if the patch works for your machine i cannot test that i made it to fix my mx9 pro with it6334 wifichip but have not tested on others, can u report back if you get it to work?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post

the patch has to be loaded in androidtool, its the parameter config, do note you have to try if the patch works for your machine i cannot test that i made it to fix my mx9 pro with it6334 wifichip but have not tested on others, can u report back if you get it to work?
          Hi Silver, I flashed my X88 Max+ with your It6334 and then flashed the patch using different andriod tools. My box shows up MX9 and then goes into black screen and nothing happen. Would you please help me with how did you made the patch for your MX9 so that I can make similar patch for my X88 max+. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Haizenberg View Post

Hi Silver, I flashed my X88 Max+ with your It6334 and then flashed the patch using different andriod tools. My box shows up MX9 and then goes into black screen and nothing happen. Would you please help me with how did you made the patch for your MX9 so that I can make similar patch for my X88 max+. Thanks
            Okay so you will need a backup of the stock rom for your device, because of propietary locks in firmware, you will need original firmware from seller, i cannot help you with it sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post

Okay so you will need a backup of the stock rom for your device, because of propietary locks in firmware, you will need original firmware from seller, i cannot help you with it sorry
              I downloaded many firmwares that have same wifichips it6334 as my X88 Max+ but wifi does not turn on as it keeps turning off itself.

Comment

Is it possible to do for rtl8822? Z28pro
                There is stock firmware here: https://yadi.sk/d/hkN-297q3Tp5tQ
                LUSHEN_XJH_RK28_V00_A7_1_RTL8822BS_lpddr3_Z28Pro_2 0180308163728.7z

Comment

• mo123
                  mo123 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's time for a new device I think if you still use a Z28 Pro with no updates and broken firmware.

I cannot do firmware for devices i never had, pls report if rom boots on your machine so i can add them to the list of working devices.

I cannot make universal firmware for all clone devices, the chinese also dont want that, they cant sell then they will produce new devices with funny locks inside to prevent modifications.

Comment

Hello. Thank you for this ROM. If I flash it, will HDR work either in Kodi or FTMC? I bought an A5X Max for this purpose and I was saddened, that the OFW doesn't support it.

Also, does HDMI-CEC work?

Comment

Originally posted by alevan View Post
                    Hello. Thank you for this ROM. If I flash it, will HDR work either in Kodi or FTMC? I bought an A5X Max for this purpose and I was saddened, that the OFW doesn't support it.

Also, does HDMI-CEC work?
                    Firmware does not include HDR, it does include autoframerate in FTMC toh.

I cannot add HDR, i am not manufacturer

Comment

Hi, Thank You for Your efforts. I flashed this ROM on Leelbox Q4 Plus 4/64 Gb Box. The board is RK3328. I think from board is 'XT- RX4B-V02' & wifi 'is RTL8723CS'.

The Box booted up but I am facing Three Problems:
                      1. The Wifi is Not Working
                      2. Bluetooth Share App keeps hanging. Even after I force stop it the prompt keeps coming back and will not go off the screen. rendering the box inoperable
                      3. The front LED display is not working (Not So Important)

Can You help me out with this.

Also I have another Box H96 Max 4/64 Gb. Which is RK3318_DC_H96_Max_RK3318_HS2734C. Do You have ROM for this as the stock Rom is totally rubbish.

Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200606_165942.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	158.7 KB
ID:	807355Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200606_165956.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	807356Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200606_171025.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	807357Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200606_171037.jpg
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	807358

Comment

Originally posted by BKIndia View Post
                        Hi, Thank You for Your efforts. I flashed this ROM on Leelbox Q4 Plus 4/64 Gb Box. The board is RK3328. I think from board is 'XT- RX4B-V02' & wifi 'is RTL8723CS'.

The Box booted up but I am facing Three Problems:
                        1. The Wifi is Not Working
                        2. Bluetooth Share App keeps hanging. Even after I force stop it the prompt keeps coming back and will not go off the screen. rendering the box inoperable
                        3. The front LED display is not working (Not So Important)

Can You help me out with this.

Also I have another Box H96 Max 4/64 Gb. Which is RK3318_DC_H96_Max_RK3318_HS2734C. Do You have ROM for this as the stock Rom is totally rubbish.

Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200606_165942.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	158.7 KB
ID:	807355Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200606_165956.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	807356Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200606_171025.jpg
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	807357Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200606_171037.jpg
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	807358
                        ROM is for RTL8723BS (not "CS")

cannot help you with other wifichip sorry

Comment

Hi and thank Silver

I use << rk3328_d4_7.1_rtl8723bs_20180705_r1_root >> on my old MX10 ver1.0

I try to use like a retrogaming box for my childs, emulation for Nintendo 64, SNes, Sega Megadrive, Sega dreamcast.

I can use Retroarch64 but it's not easy, lot of parameter..
                          So I install android apps to emulate each game console separately and I have a problem with Reicast which is available in the google playstore.

Reicast bug at startup, the application requests authorization to access the file (authorization that I grant) but we remain on a black screen.
                          I specify that under Retroarch the emulation of the Dreamcast is done by Flycast and no Reicast core available.
                          Is there a way to unlock Reicast ? Why doesn't want to start normally ?

I search the better solution for optimize retrogaming experience on the MX10 ver1.0 but it's clearly not easy. I try android 9 firmware, with it I can use Reicast with just a problem of sound but it's unrooted and i need root for gamepad configuration so I install << rk3328_d4_7.1_rtl8723bs_20180705_r1_root >> all works fine with this rom, and it's rooted so I can modify for optimize retrogaming use, if anyone have tweaks or news for this use Please tell me...

Thanks a lot..

EDIT : I can't boot from USB stick for testing libreelec for example.. Why ?

Last edited by Ac2n; 06-10-2020, 11:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Ac2n View Post
                            Hi and thank Silver

I use << rk3328_d4_7.1_rtl8723bs_20180705_r1_root >> on my old MX10 ver1.0

I try to use like a retrogaming box for my childs, emulation for Nintendo 64, SNes, Sega Megadrive, Sega dreamcast.

I can use Retroarch64 but it's not easy, lot of parameter..
                            So I install android apps to emulate each game console separately and I have a problem with Reicast which is available in the google playstore.

Reicast bug at startup, the application requests authorization to access the file (authorization that I grant) but we remain on a black screen.
                            I specify that under Retroarch the emulation of the Dreamcast is done by Flycast and no Reicast core available.
                            Is there a way to unlock Reicast ? Why doesn't want to start normally ?

I search the better solution for optimize retrogaming experience on the MX10 ver1.0 but it's clearly not easy. I try android 9 firmware, with it I can use Reicast with just a problem of sound but it's unrooted and i need root for gamepad configuration so I install << rk3328_d4_7.1_rtl8723bs_20180705_r1_root >> all works fine with this rom, and it's rooted so I can modify for optimize retrogaming use, if anyone have tweaks or news for this use Please tell me...

Thanks a lot..

EDIT : I can't boot from USB stick for testing libreelec for example.. Why ?
                            choose, correct dtb for libreelec, for reicast you can try to launch app in portait mode, change build.prop setting from "force_land" to "portrait"

Comment

Silver,

Above, you have a section called "Stock Firmware Files" and a link "https://mega.nz/folder/ehN22SqI#tcS1v8TaCCk4wi0J__Jv_A"

I want to upgrade the operating system from Android 8.1 to 9.0. can I use the "rk3328_d4_9.0_rtl8723bs_20181128_r1.img" file to upgrade from "T9-update-8723-3328-V4.img"?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X