Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RK3328 Firmware Center RTL8723 , AP6255 , SV6051 , IT6334 AND MORE (Stock-ROMs , Custom-ROMs by Silver)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jremr View Post
    Silver,

Above, you have a section called "Stock Firmware Files" and a link "https://mega.nz/folder/ehN22SqI#tcS1v8TaCCk4wi0J__Jv_A"

I want to upgrade the operating system from Android 8.1 to 9.0. can I use the "rk3328_d4_9.0_rtl8723bs_20181128_r1.img" file to upgrade from "T9-update-8723-3328-V4.img"?

Thanks
    You may try that but make sure to backup everything before you do, i can not guarantee it to work properly or even boot on your box

Comment

I have a T9 (RK3328) TV stick, it got bricked. I searched the internet and tried many methods to recover it, but failed, please help if you know a better solution.

I used RKBatchTool to restore it, and got a blue square, but after I click "restore" button, it failed at "Prepare idb fail"

I also tried RK Android Tool, my stick is loaded as "Found one MASKROM Device". I played around the tool, but every time it failed at the same reason "Prepare idb fail ".

I have no ideas, anyone please help!

Comment

try FactoryTool 1.45e or other versio of androidtool

Comment

same error Prepare idb fail

Comment

Guys if you have problems getting the firmware to load up in your box, please try to flash only system.img (use correct android version) in your box leave everything else stock, i cannot guarantee all things work but u could get it to boot with a modified system.img, use Androidtool and correct offset from stockrom from your box to flash it, some manufacturers have build in locks into bootloader ect. to prevent altering firmware, i have posted guide to unlock bootloader, may help in some cases.

Comment

Hello do you have any ATV rom/firmware for RK3228 T9 (Alfawise t9)?

Comment

Hi, I flashed this ROM on Beelink A1.

The Box booted up but Wifi/Bluetooth is Not Working.

Is it suitable for rtl8821cu.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tv2020 View Post
                  Hi, I flashed this ROM on Beelink A1.

The Box booted up but Wifi/Bluetooth is Not Working.

Is it suitable for rtl8821cu.

Thanks
                  Look into OP i have listed working wifichip, it does not work for rtl 8821cu

Comment

My box is 8723, brushed wifi and bt not enabled

Comment

Hello Silver
                      i flash your custom rom Ap6255 in my Piano v88 box have 4gb ram 16gb rom, Every thing working fine, thank you for nice work, i am new user and ready to test your upcoming new rom in my box,

Comment

Hello my android box tv is a H96 Max H2 with RK3328 CPU and wifi chipset HS2734A.
                        I think IT6334 chipset is the same ????

Comment

Originally posted by snyker View Post
                          Hello my android box tv is a H96 Max H2 with RK3328 CPU and wifi chipset HS2734A.
                          I think IT6334 chipset is the same ????
                          Never had that box, try firmware at your own risk, do backup before flash!

Comment

Hello! I m pretty new here and to installing custom firmwares to tv boxes. I got v88 4K tv box and I thought it was too slow and wanted to try these firmwares. My question is that i got an error message while using androidtool saying "Chip check fail" when i tried to install "rk3328_d4_9.0_rtl8723bs_20181128_r1.img"

So why do i get this error?

Thx in advance for replies

Comment

Originally posted by deathphantom View Post
                              Hello! I m pretty new here and to installing custom firmwares to tv boxes. I got v88 4K tv box and I thought it was too slow and wanted to try these firmwares. My question is that i got an error message while using androidtool saying "Chip check fail" when i tried to install "rk3328_d4_9.0_rtl8723bs_20181128_r1.img"

So why do i get this error?

Thx in advance for replies
                              V-88 = Rockchip RK 3229

Move/Navigate to there

Roms there to test

Good Luck

Happy Testing

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post
                                I have seen many users bricking their RK3328 TV box with incorrect firmware.
                                In this thread i will supply some IMG files for you all so you can reflash your box with working wifi/bt drivers

This includes 2 firmwares i have customized with preinstalled apps some patches and root

Confirmed working on:

MX9Pro
                                A5XMAX
                                MX10
                                V88 Piano
                                ...more to come

Please test firmwares and reply back here so others know what works for what box.

-Silver

Thank you very much Silver. You are a lifesaver. I was able to get back to life my "MX9 max" tv box ( Rockchip RK3328 4core ARM Cortex A53 64-bit CPU/ 5core ARM Mali-450 GPU/ 2GB RAM/ 16GB ROM), (MINI RK3328_D4, REV:1.0, 2017 09 07)

I used "RTL8723" (rk3328_d4_7.1_rtl8723bs_20180705_r1_root.img) firmware. TV box is rooted and working perfect. WIFI also works.

I have used "{ROM} PoisonATV RK3328" and "a9s_rk3328_d4_rtl8723_20180705_r1(mx9pro ??kodi???)" firmware before. They both installed properly, but after I unplug power, PoisonATV did not boot at all and the other ROM wiped everything and presented the initial setup every time reboot.

Here are my steps to flash the firmware from 'Silver' (rk3328_d4_7.1_rtl8723bs_20180705_r1_root.img) :
                                1. Install Rockchip_DriverAssitant_v4.4 or v4.8
                                2. Open "rkdev tool - AndroidTool_Release_v2.51" and goto 'Upgrade Firmware' tab
                                3. Click 'Firmware' and locate the img file
                                4. Remove screws of the TVbox. Refer to the image attached below and find the copper dots which are necessary to short-circuit to enter MASKROM mode.
                                5. Use a wire or a conductor to connect the two dots. While doing that, connect the male-male USB cable to PC and USB 2 port of the tv box. AndroidTool will show "Found One MASKROM Device" immediately. Remove the Short-circuiting conductor.
                                6. Click 'EraseFlash'
                                7. Click 'Upgrade'
                                8. After the upgrade is finished, remove the USB cable.
                                9. Connect HDMI cable
                                10. Connect power cable (sometimes, you might have to hold the av-reset pin before connecting the power cable. but I didn`t have to do that)
                                11. Boot animation will appear within few seconds. If the display goes to standby mode, remove and replug the power cable.
                                12. the android logo will appear. then wait.....
                                13. Done !!!
                                14. Let me know if this helps.
                                Pins to Short-circuit:

Click image for larger version

Name:	mx9max maskrom mode pins.png
Views:	1472
Size:	191.5 KB
ID:	819923

Comment

Working...
                                X