X88 Max+ RK3328. WiFi does not work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X88 Max+ RK3328. WiFi does not work.

Hello Freaktab Team. I have X88 max+ with wifichip IT6334. I upgraded it with different firmwares that have the same WiFi chip IT6334 (such as, x88pro_rk3318_d4_9.0_IT6334_20190812-r1), but still WiFi is forced to turn off. When I try to open WiFi button, it forces itself to go back off. Please Help me. Note: My X88 Max plus was running 7.1.2 before I bricked it trying X88 MAX+ 20181207 which also has the same WiFi chip IT6334 but not working at all.

You can try my firmware for it6334 wifichip, otherwise try a different flashtool, try factorytool 1.45e or newer androidtool

make SURE you have not plugged anything into the box after you flashed 100% no usb and disconnect.

For the future always make backups of your firmware before erasing it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post
      You can try my firmware for it6334 wifichip, otherwise try a different flashtool, try factorytool 1.45e or newer androidtool

make SURE you have not plugged anything into the box after you flashed 100% no usb and disconnect.

For the future always make backups of your firmware before erasing it all.
      Would you please give the link to your it6334 firmware, please?

Comment

Working...
      X