Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MX10 Bricked

Hi all,

I have been trying to unbrick my mx10 box for quite a while now, but absolutely nothing has worked.
    I have tried multiple images to no avail, and gone through just about every flash tool that I know about.

The board on this mx10 is listed as:
    MXQ RK3328 D4_A
    Version 2.0 Date: 20181219
    Design from Hugson

Am I just flogging a dead horse here or is there any hope for my box?

Any help would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Sorry! I should probably explain the error I get! It's Download Boot Fail.
    Last edited by Aegis_S.E.E.S; 08-04-2020, 18:43.

Originally posted by Aegis_S.E.E.S View Post
    Hi all,

I have been trying to unbrick my mx10 box for quite a while now, but absolutely nothing has worked.
    I have tried multiple images to no avail, and gone through just about every flash tool that I know about.

The board on this mx10 is listed as:
    MXQ RK3328 D4_A
    Version 2.0 Date: 20181219
    Design from Hugson

Am I just flogging a dead horse here or is there any hope for my box?

Any help would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Sorry! I should probably explain the error I get! It's Download Boot Fail.
    Hi ,

your Bootloader is bricked , i think , not sure if this can restored , you only can try this way :

Steps for repairing IDB failure are: 1-use Andriodtool v 2.51 or higher 2-you have to have a working loader (you can unpack any working rom using andriodtool by going to _Advanced Function_ and from here download a working firmware and unpack it by pressing unpack. Note, you can find the (loader) in (output folder created by

but you need the right Bootloader Version , as used of your Stockrom , otherwise it wont work ,

here are Info how to get into MaskRomMode :

here a SDCard update Tool & Tool for Bootloader flash too , but as possible use the suggested

Tools of the Links , in the first Link is shown how you can flash the Bootloader to Box , remember

it shows fix for IDB Error , as nothing works try the SDCard way ,

Archive.zip

good luck / gefattern

Hint : i think that this is done by the Manufactors / Sellers , if you try to flash other Roms because

of shitty FW , it bricks , they think , it is only a cheap Box , they will buy NEW , in last time this happens

to so many Users , if your needs is Media , buy a cheap FireTV / MIBox or similar with DRM L1

Comment

Explained here what to do:
      Whats up guys,the question is. How to unbrick the mx10 android tv box?(short pins) And the answer is easy.You have to open the box which ain't pretty but at ...

Comment

Working...
      X