Porting remote to a new room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porting remote to a new room

Hello, i hope u'all are having a good time, i have an unknown tv box (S96 Max 4K) it got bricked and i couldnt find the original firmware so im just using some firmwares i found in the internet, but the remote didnt work, only on one room, so i unpacked it i took the boot.img and now i have the remote, the issue is that every single room when i flash this (boot.img) they become unstable (random crashes and reboots) i thought i'd unpack the boot.img too and just get the kernel (not sure if the remote is actually in the kernel) and repack it into another boot.img.
    Another thing is that most of rk3328's rooms dont work with my tv box so im using rk3318 they all work.
    so is there any way i can get the remote, is there a way to unpack and repack the rk boot.img and where would the remote be ? //sorry for my bad english im not a native speaker.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Y0sS3F View Post
    Hello, i hope u'all are having a good time, i have an unknown tv box (S96 Max 4K) it got bricked and i couldnt find the original firmware so im just using some firmwares i found in the internet, but the remote didnt work, only on one room, so i unpacked it i took the boot.img and now i have the remote, the issue is that every single room when i flash this (boot.img) they become unstable (random crashes and reboots) i thought i'd unpack the boot.img too and just get the kernel (not sure if the remote is actually in the kernel) and repack it into another boot.img.
    Another thing is that most of rk3328's rooms dont work with my tv box so im using rk3318 they all work.
    so is there any way i can get the remote, is there a way to unpack and repack the rk boot.img and where would the remote be ? //sorry for my bad english im not a native speaker.
    Hi ,

forget it , to much work for nothing , use the best possible ROM for your Box , best Way to use a TV Box is a BT Keyboard with Mouse ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
    X