Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R99 RK3399 Android 6.0.1 4/32GB Dual WiFi GIG Lan BT4..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have released our Firmware for this device if other users want to test it. Rooted and Unrooted
    Latest R99 TV Box Firmware Rooted And Unrooted. This is firmware for the R99 TV box. New, Kodi 17.5, Root access, OTA updates and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Droidsticks View Post
      We have released our Firmware for this device if other users want to test it. Rooted and Unrooted
      what is the latest version of this box? is still 6.0.1 ?

Comment

I own an Ebox r99 and their support is 100% and is worth the extra small expense for that reason. I updated the f/w yesterday it is still android 6.01 which works well and there is a facility for ota updates which is great as Rockchip f/w updating is a bit hit and miss from my limited experience, so i am sure android 7 will appear once it is fully tested and available. The ebox f/w is a big improvement on the stock from what i have seen of that

Comment

Please...! i need download firmware android tv box R99 Android Nougat 7.1.2

Comment

I think the same chip RK3399 we will up rom is 7.1.2

Comment

sao deo ai tra loi the nhi? bon dzot deo biet cai con cac gi het a?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuteoxinhzai View Post
                sao deo ai tra loi the nhi? bon dzot deo biet cai con cac gi het a?
                Hi ,

please English , like before .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Thank you for all this information. I purchased one of these from gearbest and never knew ebox did a version that was rooted. Every attempt that I have made to root this device has ended in failure. I have tried kingroot and kingoroot and a couple of others from the aptoide store.

Has anyone got any advice for me of how to root this box safely , yet alone is it possible without flashing the fireware which i am a complete novice at and scared i will break it. Haha it took me long enough to save cash up for this.

The reason i want this rooting is so i can keymap my gamesir gs3 joypay to work with screen controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziplob View Post
                    Thank you for all this information. I purchased one of these from gearbest and never knew ebox did a version that was rooted. Every attempt that I have made to root this device has ended in failure. I have tried kingroot and kingoroot and a couple of others from the aptoide store.

Has anyone got any advice for me of how to root this box safely , yet alone is it possible without flashing the fireware which i am a complete novice at and scared i will break it. Haha it took me long enough to save cash up for this.

The reason i want this rooting is so i can keymap my gamesir gs3 joypay to work with screen controls.
                    Hi ,

flashing a RK Box is simple , if u follow the Instructions from the Page you linked , nothing strange

can happen , so download the rooted Version and do it !!! If u still need help , ask here .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi again i flashed my r99 like you said Gefattern and was successful and now i have root but can you guys help with a problem I'm having since since i purchaced the box but seems to be getting worse.

My problem is hdmi hand shaking. Sometimes i have to connect the hdmi in 20 to 30 times to get my tv to detect it. Once its detected its fine i can wiggle and knock it and it dont loose connection but getting it working in the first place is the pain. Last night for instance it wouldn't hand shake at all and i gave up but then this morning I tried and banged it, it worked first time.
                      I have used all the different ports in the tv when it happens but nothing works, even tried on the tv downstairs.

It almost seems like i have to turn it off and leave it a few hours which is strange but that doesnt always solve it. I resorted to leaving it turned on when it connects but sometimes the signal is gone when i come to it the next day.

Has anyone else here suffered this problem and is there a simple fix like some kind of hdmi strengthen device ect
                      please advise if you can
                      Last edited by Ziplob; 01-08-2018, 13:52. Reason: Spelling

Comment

No matter what i do now i can't get it too connect to the tv. I guess the video output is dead. Gearbest TAC on returns are a joke too, I would have to send it back to china from the uk at a cost of 35 pounds non refundable because its after a 3 day DOA deadline. 3 weeks it last for is a joke. Wish i knew about Ebox.

Comment

Hi, had this box or similar for 2 days, was advertised as T96Z with ddr4, noticed with my TV is if you turn tv on 1st to correct source then turn box on it connects every time. Has anyone had problem where the ethernet loses connection after a while? Tried different cables but still does it. Also does anyone know how to check which ddr it is without taking apart? Abuntu said high end, excellent for multitasking so would that make it ddr4? Thanks in advance

Comment

Yeah its the same box but has 64gb memory and supports 64 gb card. Good luck hope your doesnt develop the same faults as mine. No display. My ethernet, bluetooth and usbs would stop working but restarting the box always fixed it. I was happy with the box tbh before the display stopped working as its quite snappy i Was even my happy when i flashed it with the Ebox firmware.

Comment

Hi all, are there any firmwares for Rk3399 with ddr4 ram? because I can't see any & I guess I can't use firmware rk3399 ddr3 on a ddr4? Thanks in advance

Comment

what's the name of the launcher for this tv-box ?

Comment

Working...
                                X