H96 MAX RK3399 Tv Box 4/32GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motox22a View Post
    So nobody is having Google Playstore problems now?
    I went on vacation for about 3 weeks...My H96Max box which is on May 2, 2018 firmware
    was working great before I left...When I got back and turned on the box I found Google
    was pushing out an updated Playstore...Everytime I open that verson it crashes...
    I have to Uninstall Google Playstore Updates which restores the original hacked version that comes with H96 Max boxes..
    This allows me to updates apps...But as soon as I'm done updating apps the new version Playstore resinstalls itself
    which again will not work but crashes when opening. I thought by now someone else here would have been experiencing this
    but I haven't seen anything so I'm wondering if I'm the only one having this issue?? The new version Playstore installed it
    on my other two Amlogic boxes (T95z/S912) and it works fine on those boxes...Just this Rockchip box is a problem. Tried uninstalling
    Google Play store then reinstalling updated version from apkmirror.com but couldn't install/Said it was not for this platform...
    So is nobody else having this problem with their H96Max (Or have you found a fix?)
    I have simular problem with my RK3328 box described here:
    ​​​​
    Hello my freaktab friends. I just buy a new H96 MAX+ 4/32GB RK3328 Android 9 TV BOX, build RK3328_V2R0 and Kernel version 4.4.159. After I set it up and when I tried to to update the Google plays services from the Play store, it always gives me an error code-504 for updating. I Google a little and I tried to certificate

Comment

Does anyone tried with downgrade the Android?
      Last edited by Buboo_Mk; 07-26-2019, 16:07.

Comment

Well...Guess what...

My box has fixed itself...
        I uninstalled the Playstore updates in order to restore the old version so I could do updates today...
        After updating apps my Playstore updated itself again...
        Much to my surprise the version it updated to is WORKING!!!
        I can now go into the Google Playstore as normal without any crashing....

My Playstore version is now 15.8.23-all
        My Playstore services is now 18.3.81

Happy days... Give it a try uninstalling updates for the Playstore then let the Playstore update itself...Hopefully it will work for you as well...

Comment

Originally posted by motox22a View Post
          Well...Guess what...

My box has fixed itself...
          I uninstalled the Playstore updates in order to restore the old version so I could do updates today...
          After updating apps my Playstore updated itself again...
          Much to my surprise the version it updated to is WORKING!!!
          I can now go into the Google Playstore as normal without any crashing....

My Playstore version is now 15.8.23-all
          My Playstore services is now 18.3.81

Happy days... Give it a try uninstalling updates for the Playstore then let the Playstore update itself...Hopefully it will work for you as well...
          Thanks for the info. My Playstore works to. My Playstore version is now 15.8.23-all but my Playstore services is 17.7.85.
          Do i have to do anything to Playstore services to get it to update or should I just leave it alone?

Comment

Just a thought...
            If it works, DON'T "FIX" IT.
            ​​​​​​... plus, I say, manually update your apps as You need.
            "new and improved" is not always a good thing for Working Fine apps on these rk3399 devices.
            ie: MX Plyer suks the bone. PlaySuk can create a lot of headaches... automatically.
            it's the way they roll.
            Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

currently trying to decide if I should cut my losses and sell my rk3399 with its fan mod or make it stock in which case its very slow, tho I would need to re-flash it for the remote to work again , not that I recall the remote ever working ..

gone back to running a 20m HDMI cable running to my main PC, I'll have to reset up multi-seating so the TV has its own dedicated keyboard/mouse without interfering with my desktop session tho

Comment

feel the same way here.
                when it's "up" it is a Beast! scrapers run well, but many apps (see: most gookle related) leave me rebooting endlessly, and tinker-fix'n far too much.
                Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
                  Just a thought...
                  If it works, DON'T "FIX" IT.
                  ​​​​​​... plus, I say, manually update your apps as You need.
                  "new and improved" is not always a good thing for Working Fine apps on these rk3399 devices.
                  ie: MX Plyer suks the bone. PlaySuk can create a lot of headaches... automatically.
                  it's the way they roll.
                  Thanks I'll leave it as is. Everything else is working fine

Comment

Originally posted by kurt6916 View Post
                    Thanks for the info. My Playstore works to. My Playstore version is now 15.8.23-all but my Playstore services is 17.7.85.
                    Do i have to do anything to Playstore services to get it to update or should I just leave it alone?
                    There is an app on Google Play Store called "Play Services Info" that can force the stock Google Play Store to look for the correct update for Play Services and then you can update it directly from the Play Store. This is the best way to update Services apk because there are different versions of the Services apk for the different Architectures(32bit,64bit,x86) and for different Android versions(Jellybean to Pie) and for different Screen DPI systems. If you want to see these differences use Apkmirror.com to get to Play Services downloads, there is a small guide table showing the differences between the various versions of Services to help you pick the right one to manually install. But like I said the "Play Services Info" app is the easiest way to update it correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

There is an app on Google Play Store called "Play Services Info" that can force the stock Google Play Store to look for the correct update for Play Services and then you can update it directly from the Play Store. This is the best way to update Services apk because there are different versions of the Services apk for the different Architectures(32bit,64bit,x86) and for different Android versions(Jellybean to Pie) and for different Screen DPI systems. If you want to see these differences use Apkmirror.com to get to Play Services downloads, there is a small guide table showing the differences between the various versions of Services to help you pick the right one to manually install. But like I said the "Play Services Info" app is the easiest way to update it correctly.
                      Thanks for the help. I just now decided to go to apkmirror and download the newest Playstore services update. The newest one is now 18.3.82. I downloaded it and so far everything still works fine

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

i always debload my Rom , so no Calculator , but i am sure , it has no "odex" files , i heard the same about "odex" ,

helps starting apks faster , but i am not a Pro , the best would be , to test the PlayStore Problem with a fresh install ,

greetings / gefattern
                        Calculator is used for ROM debug, should not uninstall it.

Comment

I just noticed amazon prime video is working with this box using Firmware 20180502. I don't think it worked before but I forget. Only 480p i think but looks good

Comment

Hope you can help.
                            Unpacked the product, H96 max android tv box, yesterday.
                            As soon as it is turned on, message displayed “bluetooth stopped working”. Multiple message windows needs to be closed down.
                            Attempting to turn wifi on, it turns itself off after a few seconds. Only wires connected are the power supply and HDMI cable to TV.

What other solutions are there to turn on the wifi without saying the product is faulty?

Comment

Originally posted by thalia View Post
                              Hope you can help.
                              Unpacked the product, H96 max android tv box, yesterday.
                              As soon as it is turned on, message displayed “bluetooth stopped working”. Multiple message windows needs to be closed down.
                              Attempting to turn wifi on, it turns itself off after a few seconds. Only wires connected are the power supply and HDMI cable to TV.

What other solutions are there to turn on the wifi without saying the product is faulty?
                              Hi ,

the Stockrom is shitty , try the Customrom of Superceleron for this Box , this shall help ,

but first we must know what Wifichip is build on PCB ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Funny my firmware has been amazingly good since they fixed the Google Play store... I'm on the 5/2/18 firmware for the H96Max.

Comment

Working...
                                X