Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use 5/2/18 firmware to. Working great

Comment

not power on when I plug it to the TV, and do not sync with my computer to restore, the spdif lights in red help pls

Comment

Originally posted by tunisis View Post
        not power on when I plug it to the TV, and do not sync with my computer to restore, the spdif lights in red help pls
        Hi ,

maybe you can restore it with "shortPins" Way , so called "Maskrommode" , think you can find all Info inside this Thread ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Would anyone know if this micro sd card is compatible with h96 max?

"SanDisk 128GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter"

"Up to 160MB/s read and 90MB/s write speeds for fast shooting and transfers |(8)Up to 160MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Up to 90MB/s write speeds"

Thank you

*nevermind sorry. Just found out device accepts 128gb micro sd.
          Last edited by kurt6916; 01-26-2020, 02:35.

Comment

Hello, I have a H96 max TV box, it is blocked in maskrom mode and suddenly impossible to install or install the firmware one day. I tried everything, do the short circuit, nothing works. help me please
            Last edited by viruskail; 03-25-2020, 17:29.

Comment

Originally posted by viruskail View Post
              Bonjour, j'ai une box TV H96 max, elle est bloquée en mode maskrom et du coup impossible d'installer ou de mettre a jour le firmware. j'ai tout essayé, faire le cour circuit, rien de marche.
              aidez moi svp
              Hi ,

first , English , please , otherwise it will be deleted ,

second , stay in your Box Thread , dont ask in all Threads for help ,

even if it takes some Time , most someone will answer ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Ive been looking at this box because of its price and amazing benchmarks.

Looks like this box is on the way out, what would you guys recommend to replace this box?

Comment

Originally posted by BowerR64 View Post
                  Ive been looking at this box because of its price and amazing benchmarks.

Looks like this box is on the way out, what would you guys recommend to replace this box?
                  HI ,

dont buy , not good supported , better buy a Box like AM6Pro or Plus , or even a Shield , or wait for the

new coming SOCs for TVBoxes , what are your needs ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Nothing really, just a box to tinker around with mostly.

I already have 2 shields, the pro and the tube but i just like to dink with cooling and stuff.

The nvidia ones dont need anything to make em good.

I got into Asphalt 8 so ive been getting into the android devices since.

I watched a few reviews on youtube and the RK3399 chip has really good benchmarks so i wanted to try one.

What is available now that compares to the RK3399 for around the same prince? Is it that RK3399 Chipset that makes it fast or is it the ARM Mali-T860MP4?

Are there any boxes with the A311D for $100. or under?

Comment

I watched a few reviews on youtube and the RK3399 chip has really good benchmarks so i wanted to try one.
                      What is available now that compares to the RK3399 for around the same prince? Is it that RK3399 Chipset that makes it fast or is it the ARM Mali-T860MP4?
                      Are there any boxes with the A311D for $100. or under?
                      Since this a Rockchip thread, I will continue the theme and recommend the Radxa Rock Pi 4 with the RK3399, it is a single board computer with the same form factor as a Raspberry Pi 3B but the Power of the RK3399. With accessories, shipping, taxes the price will be over $100 depending on what accessories you get and your shipping rate of course. Last month I purchased one and it was $150 total to get it to my doorstep. The device is stellar, has different operating systems that can be installed : Android, Linux, Manjaro, LibreELEC, etc.

AMLogic A311D is only in the Khadas VIM3 (SBC) -- which is also a good choice for Single Board Computer, but it starts at a base price of $100 with no accessories.

Single Board Computers are great devices to use if you like tinkering. But you said you already have 2 NvidiaShields, maybe you just want to get a pure Android mobile/tablet feel for your TV or monitior, then look at the UGOOS X3 (standard, pro, or plus) which should be able to purchase for under $100. But if you can wait till around September or October the new updated Rockchip CPU devices should be available for purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Since this a Rockchip thread, I will continue the theme and recommend the Radxa Rock Pi 4 with the RK3399, it is a single board computer with the same form factor as a Raspberry Pi 3B but the Power of the RK3399. With accessories, shipping, taxes the price will be over $100 depending on what accessories you get and your shipping rate of course. Last month I purchased one and it was $150 total to get it to my doorstep. The device is stellar, has different operating systems that can be installed : Android, Linux, Manjaro, LibreELEC, etc.

AMLogic A311D is only in the Khadas VIM3 (SBC) -- which is also a good choice for Single Board Computer, but it starts at a base price of $100 with no accessories.

Single Board Computers are great devices to use if you like tinkering. But you said you already have 2 NvidiaShields, maybe you just want to get a pure Android mobile/tablet feel for your TV or monitior, then look at the UGOOS X3 (standard, pro, or plus) which should be able to purchase for under $100. But if you can wait till around September or October the new updated Rockchip CPU devices should be available for purchase.
                        I dont like rk3399 it does get pretty hot, cannot compete to amlogic s922XJ

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post
                          I dont like rk3399 it does get pretty hot, cannot compete to amlogic s922XJ
                          You must have the rk3399 in a TVbox, if the software hasn't been optimized that would be only reason it is getting hot.

My rk3399 running AndroidTV OS stays on average between 44-54 Degrees Celsius without using a fan; the normal recommended operating temperature of rk3399 is 0-80*C --so if your device's is averaging 75*C or above then yes you have a problem and should be using a fan (active cooling).

As as far as competing with Amlogic, I can't tell the difference in normal day-to-day usage between S922X and RK3399, they both are great fast little chips. But, yes, of course if you only care about Benchmarks and do a back-to-back Antutu benchmark between the chips then Amlogic will score a higher test result and have better Gaming performance benchmarks.

Comment

You must have the rk3399 in a TVbox, if the software hasn't been optimized that would be only reason it is getting hot.

My rk3399 running AndroidTV OS stays on average between 44-54 Degrees Celsius without using a fan; the normal recommended operating temperature of rk3399 is 0-80*C --so if your device's is averaging 75*C or above then yes you have a problem and should be using a fan (active cooling).

As as far as competing with Amlogic, I can't tell the difference in normal day-to-day usage between S922X and RK3399, they both are great fast little chips. But, yes, of course if you only care about Benchmarks and do a back-to-back Antutu benchmark between the chips then Amlogic will score a higher test result and have better Gaming performance benchmarks.
                            My rk3399 barely gets hot 40-50 Celcius daily use.Passive cooling.Using Super Celeron's modded firmware.

Only and only if I play games more than 1hour or so it gets to point 80 Celcius.That s the point probably it starts to throttle.because never exceeds 82 Celcius.

But it s not problem for me because i only play games for trial purposes. Kodi ,4K video ,Youtube and movies barely make it go over 50 Celcius.

Comment

n optimized that would be only reason it is getting hot.

Which one do you have? Is it the Rock PI 4 you recomended?

Comment

Which one do you have? Is it the Rock PI 4 you recomended?
                                Yes, the Radxa RockPi4. I am using Mo123's AndroidTV ROM, it is brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                                X