Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr_Odd View Post
    Hi ,

your Nand does not have the "solderPins" , your PCB must shorten on the back , like the Picture you posted here ,

i know somewhere here on FT are the Info where to short but we first must find it , if i know more i come back ,

maybe someone else knows where and link it . This takes a little bit time because this is not the only thing i have

to do , "search" here helps too ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

your Nand does not have the "solderPins" , your PCB must shorten on the back , like the Picture you posted here ,

i know somewhere here on FT are the Info where to short but we first must find it , if i know more i come back ,

maybe someone else knows where and link it . This takes a little bit time because this is not the only thing i have

to do , "search" here helps too ,

greetings / gefattern
      Hello and thank you for replying and triyng to help out. My board is the one without the obvious NAND pins so i guess the soldered chip. I bricked it when the box fell off the table when i was upgrading from superceleron's 7.1.2 back to the 7.1.2 stock rom due to wifi issues on superceleron's rom. was entirely my mistake. i just hope i can bring it back to life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Odd View Post

Hello and thank you for replying and triyng to help out. My board is the one without the obvious NAND pins so i guess the soldered chip. I bricked it when the box fell off the table when i was upgrading from superceleron's 7.1.2 back to the 7.1.2 stock rom due to wifi issues on superceleron's rom. was entirely my mistake. i just hope i can bring it back to life.
        Hi ,

please look in the Thread of Trebor of H96 MAX RK3399 TvBox 4/32GB Thread to find in "Todays Post"

on Page 25 , this shall maybe help for MaskRomMode & restore ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
        X