No announcement yet.

What ROM could be used on CSA96 rk3399?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to download 7.1.2 and i could not get to download.

Where did you get 7.1.2? do you have a reliable link?

Also what tool to use to install the rom? It seems ever rom needs special way to install so i figure ide ask both questions now then come back and forth

I have had best luck with SD card install so far i have not been able to upgrade any box with USB male to male with my computers for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by BowerR64 View Post
      I tried to download 7.1.2 and i could not get to download.

Where did you get 7.1.2? do you have a reliable link?

Also what tool to use to install the rom? It seems ever rom needs special way to install so i figure ide ask both questions now then come back and forth

I have had best luck with SD card install so far i have not been able to upgrade any box with USB male to male with my computers for some reason
      I uploaded it

Comment

Thanks man!

Also, what do i install it with? just so i know im using the right tool

I think i have just about all of em now lol

Comment

Originally posted by BowerR64 View Post
          Thanks man!

Also, what do i install it with? just so i know im using the right tool

I think i have just about all of em now lol
          1. way You can write it to sd card with sd firmare tool and put it to TF slot and start device.
          2.way with factory tool you can connect to your pc and flash firmware too

Comment

FINALLY!

I thought at first my cable was the wrong cable, some are like power cables and some can transfer data. I couldnt get it to update threw the SD card like i did the first flash with the first firmware. The first flash it booted and just flashed on its own it was great and easy

This time with the card in the slot it wouldnt boot with it in the slot, it would boot fine with the card out but not with it in.

Then i found an update on youtube by that Chigz tech guy and he showed how you install the driver first im not sure if i did that or not but then i couldnt get it to see the box on my computer holding the reset button, i had to hold power AND reset before it would reconize by my computer, once it seen it and showed up on the flash program it flashed the first time and works ok.

Not sure this firmware is much better then stock,though i mean it works now atleast and everything seems to be working wifi and bluetooth

The image quality doesnt seem as good as the other 3399 box i have, seems about par with the 905X2-X3 boards i have

This firmware is way better then the stock CSA96 firmware forsure though

Comment

Working...
            X