This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Do you have free h265 iptv streams to test the problem and what app are you using?
    I also want to test on my devices io see it works or see if I also have a problem.
    Thanks
    I have, but it's a paid IPTV list, which contains channels h265.

Comment

Well i cant help you... i dont have any h265 channels, but yes it should play h265 just fine... what app are you using? FTMC?

Comment

FTMC, Perfect player, IPTV extreme... none of them rolled, one of them even locked the box.
        In my device LG G6, smooth wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by caldeusrp View Post
          FTMC, Perfect player, IPTV extreme... none of them rolled, one of them even locked the box.
          In my device LG G6, smooth wheel.
          did you enable all rkcodec options in FTMC?

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

did you enable all rkcodec options in FTMC?
            Yes, all.

Comment

Hello superceleron I have tryout your rom but now the box is not loading please do you know how to solve the problem, is have installed several times from the pc but every time stacks in creating image, I have installed the stock rom but stacked also

Comment

Hi Superceleron. Thank you for your 7.1.2 SCV1 ROM, resolved a lot of the picture and sound issues I had with the original H96 Max firmware. However I noticed I'm only getting stereo output out of SPDIF when using FTMC ... is that a ROM firmware issue or a FTMC issue? I tried all different sound combinations and permutations from OS system sound settings and FTMC system audio settings but best outcome is only stereo out on PCM.

Comment

Originally posted by LeKodeur View Post
                  Hi Superceleron. Thank you for your 7.1.2 SCV1 ROM, resolved a lot of the picture and sound issues I had with the original H96 Max firmware. However I noticed I'm only getting stereo output out of SPDIF when using FTMC ... is that a ROM firmware issue or a FTMC issue? I tried all different sound combinations and permutations from OS system sound settings and FTMC system audio settings but best outcome is only stereo out on PCM.
                  That is a FTMC issue since it lasts the support for RK A7 sound output, it only have for the 6..

Comment

superceleron do you have the original launcher apk for the yundoo y8. reason i'n not a fan of the WeOS launcher. so i downgraded back to 6.01 because i like the original launcher. basically i gave up performance for simplicity lol. thanks for all the hard work.

Comment

• superceleron
                      superceleron commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sorry not really, you can get it from stock rom.. of course you need to unpack it!

I’m not that verse in those kinda stuff lol. Is there anyway you would be able to do this for us so we get the option to use the original launcher instead of weos?
                    that would be very thankful if you would.

superceleron still if you can’t no worries I still appreciate your hard work and efforts and continue to keep up the good work in improving the yundoo y8

Comment

I have following problems after installation 7.1.2:
                      1. There is no AFR in the FTMC;
                      2. I can not go to the physical keyboard from the English keyboard layout to Russian and vice versa;
                      3. Do not save widgets after reboot;
                      4. There is no way to destroy all open applications in the navigation bar (as it was in beta 6).

Last edited by Vlad~Man; 12-23-2017, 10:08.

Comment

will this work on rockchip h96 max rk3399 32g? mine is stuck on h96 max bootload screen?

Comment

superceleron thanks for your great work, I successfully install the android 7.1.2 scv1, but the box become boot loop at logo. I tried several time install the firmware. but still same result boot loop. I downgrade to android 6 scv1. How to solve this issue?..

Comment

Originally posted by zulengineer View Post
                            superceleron thanks for your great work, I successfully install the android 7.1.2 scv1, but the box become boot loop at logo. I tried several time install the firmware. but still same result boot loop. I downgrade to android 6 scv1. How to solve this issue?..
                            How did you did the flash?

Comment

At me such too it is observed, if in a port usb 3.1 C there is a flash card during reboot. I made the firmware through the computer, the full image.
                              And further. It is not possible to set the frequencies 24, 25, 30 Hz manually in the TV mode. But only 60, 50 Hz are set. Maybe that's why there's no AFR ?

Comment

Working...
                              X