Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe in the next version i will try to add it!

Comment

Updated manual https://github.com/big-town/usbreser...ster/README.md. We found a solution with autostart.

Comment

Originally posted by big-town View Post
        Updated manual https://github.com/big-town/usbreser...ster/README.md. We found a solution with autostart.
        hello big-town

can you post a link to download the bin you compiled ...and the scripts maybe a zip or rar file would be great ..

Thanks in advance
        I do not have a compiler or your skills...

Michael T.
        3.0.x Lollipop firmware RK3288 By Wasser/ My Standard Remote IR
        CVSB-K200-Wireless Mini QWERTY Keyboard / Motion Mouse for Android RF
        Rii Mini i25 Qwerty Keyboard/Motion Mouse For Android RF
        Media Flow Suite ... 24 TB ReadyNas Pro wired 1 GB Ethernet

Comment

Originally posted by michael2t View Post

hello big-town

can you post a link to download the bin you compiled ...and the scripts maybe a zip or rar file would be great ..

Thanks in advance
          I do not have a compiler or your skills...

Michael T.
          Please https://github.com/big-town/usbreser...ive/master.zip

Comment

Hello big-town

thank you ... thank you ....thank you ... please

(((SMILES)))

Michael T.
            3.0.x Lollipop firmware RK3288 By Wasser/ My Standard Remote IR
            CVSB-K200-Wireless Mini QWERTY Keyboard / Motion Mouse for Android RF
            Rii Mini i25 Qwerty Keyboard/Motion Mouse For Android RF
            Media Flow Suite ... 24 TB ReadyNas Pro wired 1 GB Ethernet

Comment

make an ATV version for this box. please

Comment

Originally posted by big-town View Post
                What is this for? Can you please explain me what is the problem with USB on Y8? I've never noticed anything wrong with it.

By the way, can someone tell me if there is a way to make this box autostarting on plugging in? Because I still need to push the power botton on the device to start.

Comment

Hi all. Will this rom work good with a H96 Max rk 3399 rockchip android tv box ? Did anyone tried? I Already tried Superceleron's 7.1.2. Scv1 beta custom rom but i have the wifi problem not turning itself on and i understand it's a wifichip compatibility issue. Looking forward for some answers. Cheers ! ☺

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Odd View Post
                    Hi all. Will this rom work good with a H96 Max rk 3399 rockchip android tv box ? Did anyone tried? I Already tried Superceleron's 7.1.2. Scv1 beta custom rom but i have the wifi problem not turning itself on and i understand it's a wifichip compatibility issue. Looking forward for some answers. Cheers ! ☺
                    Hi ,

u can try , but as Superceleron already answer before , No , shall not work , u can try to extract "recource & kernel.img"

of your Stockrom and flash afterward over the SVC1 , maybe , maybe this helps with Wifi ???

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

u can try , but as Superceleron already answer before , No , shall not work , u can try to extract "recource & kernel.img"

of your Stockrom and flash afterward over the SVC1 , maybe , maybe this helps with Wifi ???

good luck / gefattern
                      That sounds a little too complicated for my skills, but i got my answer so thank you . ☺

Comment

Firstly i would like to congratulate #Superceleron for this great modded rom, it runs awesome. I bought this box, just after it launched and your roms, both marshmallow and nougat versions, gave a new life to it. I would just like to comment somethings i accidentally found on this rom, so it goes. I successfully updated su with supersu with no bootloop, just install supersu as system app before reboot. I managed to successfully run and test with some packages twrp, just pick the twrp of rk3328 device on this page http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ckchip-devices, decompress it and change its fstab mountpoints to correspond to our devices rom parameter file (only bug is twrp's just half screen size). I found one annoying bug on nougat rom, i cant pair sbs bluetooth gamepad, just restarst bluetooh every time, it works great on your marshmallow rom.

Comment

Originally posted by s1l View Post
                          Firstly i would like to congratulate #Superceleron for this great modded rom, it runs awesome. I bought this box, just after it launched and your roms, both marshmallow and nougat versions, gave a new life to it. I would just like to comment somethings i accidentally found on this rom, so it goes. I successfully updated su with supersu with no bootloop, just install supersu as system app before reboot. I managed to successfully run and test with some packages twrp, just pick the twrp of rk3328 device on this page http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ckchip-devices, decompress it and change its fstab mountpoints to correspond to our devices rom parameter file (only bug is twrp's just half screen size). I found one annoying bug on nougat rom, i cant pair sbs bluetooth gamepad, just restarst bluetooh every time, it works great on your marshmallow rom.
                          did you update su binaries ? or just installed supersu as system app

Comment

Originally posted by s1l View Post
                            http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ckchip-devices, decompress it and change its fstab mountpoints to correspond to our devices rom parameter file (only bug is twrp's just half screen size).
                            can you tell how you decompressed and what is the final look of the fstab that you edited? also... how to compress it back to img in order to flash it to the recovery partition?

thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

did you update su binaries ? or just installed supersu as system app
                              Hi. I installed supersu from playstore, on first run of supersu it says we should update su, so i updated su binaries but didnt reboot, then went to supersu options and selected make supersu a system app, then rebooted. Thats it!! No bootloop!!!

Comment

Originally posted by isaauco View Post

can you tell how you decompressed and what is the final look of the fstab that you edited? also... how to compress it back to img in order to flash it to the recovery partition?

thank you!
                                Hello. I used "RK3xxx_firmware_tools" to decompress /compress .img recovery file. You must select "old single tools" and use the compress/decompress recovery tool. You must edit fstab file contents by hamd, i used notepad++. The fstab i can post its contents but i'm currently on hollidays.

Comment

Working...
                                X