This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capelo View Post

It has nothing to do with the player or media centre. I couldn't care less about that. The problem is that the HDD simply is not recognised by the box.
    ok then

Comment

For those having HDD problem with A7, you need to either use a 3A power adapter or grab an external power for your HDD. Get yourselves a Y cable for HDD. This will resolve the issue.

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by ADD View Post
        For those having HDD problem with A7, you need to either use a 3A power adapter or grab an external power for your HDD. Get yourselves a Y cable for HDD. This will resolve the issue.

Good luck
        Hi ADD , I'm using a 4A power adapter and it doesn't work. Maybe only with the Y cable that I never tried...

Comment

Originally posted by capelo View Post

Hi ADD , I'm using a 4A power adapter and it doesn't work. Maybe only with the Y cable that I never tried...
          It only works for me with a Powered USB Hub ... This allows the Hard Drive to Power Up before the Player is on so
          the player see the hard drive on startup...

Otherwise it did not work for me either...
          I am using a 3 amp power supply ...

Good Luck

Michael T.
          3.0.x Lollipop firmware RK3288 By Wasser/ My Standard Remote IR
          CVSB-K200-Wireless Mini QWERTY Keyboard / Motion Mouse for Android RF
          Rii Mini i25 Qwerty Keyboard/Motion Mouse For Android RF
          Media Flow Suite ... 24 TB ReadyNas Pro wired 1 GB Ethernet

Comment

Hi,
            Is this rom working on H96 Max 3399?
            Tnak You!

Comment

Originally posted by Python69 View Post
              Hi,
              Is this rom working on H96 Max 3399?
              Tnak You!
              Nop, sorry!
              But i did one for that box... is around here in the forum!

Comment

and for the N6 MAX??

might be I'll try though

Comment

HI, I successful flash my yunddo with Yundoo_Y8_SCV1-7.1.2.img.

Now, I try to install DRM Wideline level 3. (Its just software level).
                  (level 1=impossible= is hardware process the compagny(yundoo) have to do). https://www.androidauthority.com/wid...lained-821935/

Anyone find a way to install it ?? or with another Rom ?...
                  Netflix works but on my country there some apps require DRM....

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
                    and for the N6 MAX??

might be I'll try though
                    +1
                    superceleron Wow! Sure would be a blessing to the Magicsee N6.
                    ​​​​​​... It is shipped with very amateur FW.
                    Maybe I should forward your work as an example of what a quality, thoughtful, and well written rom looks and operates, Real and useful features.

Shortcuts and copying is a benchmark in the land of the great wall... Why not, at least, attempt to imitate The Best.?
                    Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

+1
                      superceleron Wow! Sure would be a blessing to the Magicsee N6.
                      ​​​​​​... It is shipped with very amateur FW.
                      Maybe I should forward your work as an example of what a quality, thoughtful, and well written rom looks and operates, Real and useful features.

Shortcuts and copying is a benchmark in the land of the great wall... Why not, at least, attempt to imitate The Best.?
                      Hi ,

did u flash the Rom to your N6 & it works well , is this correct ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

No I didn't. Mine is still a couple of days from arrival. I was hoping at Berg was going to give it a try.
                        Everybody needs a good test case?

At this point, I'm not sure I'll even open the package.
                        Much frustration, and the likelihood of a brick while trying to fix ... Is not what I hoped to buy.

IT may be back to amlogic for me.
                        ​​​​​​... But I want a faster soc than the 905x.x with 3.0+ usb support.
                        Why this is not available for s912 IDK ?!
                        Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
                          No I didn't. Mine is still a couple of days from arrival. I was hoping at Berg was going to give it a try.
                          Everybody needs a good test case?

At this point, I'm not sure I'll even open the package.
                          Much frustration, and the likelihood of a brick while trying to fix ... Is not what I hoped to buy.

IT may be back to amlogic for me.
                          ​​​​​​... But I want a faster soc than the 905x.x with 3.0+ usb support.
                          Why this is not available for s912 IDK ?!
                          Hi ,

hope all comes good , good luck / gefattern

Comment

I try something : find a ROM RK3399 with DRM level 3 works

- extract file and folder
                            - take all drm file *drm*
                            - and put them to my yundoo Y8 (Android 7.1.2 - SCV1)

fisrt try but nothing works....still no DRM ... anyone have a trick ??

Comment

Guy i can't Believe it...OMG.. Its Workings...I find a way for the DRM level 3..... I need some confirmation... if someone can try.

I brick my yundoo...I re-install the 7.1.2 image rom... re-isntall Su-free and Es-explorer .....
                              I compare all DRM file in /system/vendor/lib and one file is very different. (with the Rom file: H96 max rk3399 7.1 180102 --> i extract all files)

/system/vendor/lib/mediadrm/libwvdrmengine.so ( 1 532 728 Bytes) I replace this file and it works !!!!, see DRM info.
                              I link the file ins this post. https://mega.nz/#!o49TgSRC!6sxcOnzXe...Pljr-Qvr_4DIYU

Click image for larger version

Name:	yundoo-strata-2019.jpg
Views:	1239
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	757314

Comment

DRM level 3 = netflix in SD

Comment

Working...
                                X