Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Firmware] Cloudnetgo CR19 4GB/32GB Rockchip RK3399(171121) [rooted]

4 beta roms added

rk3399_zw_new_V1.2_bt_180426.rar ....................(much better than other beta roms)
    rk3399_7.1_zw_v1.2_new_180509.rar................. ...(some apps have no sound)
    rk3399_7.1_zw_bt_repo_180613.rar.................. .....(kodi 17.6 arm64v8 plays 4K HEVC file only just use 2 CPUs, so not smooth;
                           Youtube for TV 2.02.14 can't play 4K@60fps ,but 4K@24fps、30fps.)
    rk3399_7.1_zw_KDMC17.6_bt_repo_180710.rar...(Boot ing music changed ;KDMC update to ver 17.6 , google play store change to
                           android tv version, other problems the same with ver 180613.)

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_32692.jpg Views:	1 Size:	26.4 KB ID:	723942Click image for larger version  Name:	image_32693.jpg Views:	1 Size:	28.3 KB ID:	723943Click image for larger version  Name:	image_32694.jpg Views:	1 Size:	26.1 KB ID:	723944

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	108.0 KB ID:	695531
    The Firmware of Cloudnetgo CR19 can't use Accelerate RKCodec of FTMC-16.2.31-armeabi-v7a-RK-Version to play HEVC 10bit and h.264 Hi10 Video file.
    FTMC always closed.

Hope someone could fix it. 0 Links
    Attached Files
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by nanpan; 08-09-2018, 08:38.

Originally posted by nanpan View Post
    https://mega.nz/#F!ku4xmKqQ!0GO_YVqh-iRvqUTmpnEQ3w

The Firmware of Cloudnetgo CR19 can't use Accelerate RKCodec of FTMC-16.2.31-armeabi-v7a-RK-Version to play HEVC 10bit and h.264 Hi10 Video file.
    FTMC always closed.

Hope someone could fix it.
    Do you mean RKMC or FTMC closes as soon as you play a video?
    Try adding it as system app in it's own folder, but must be rooted and try again.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Do you mean RKMC or FTMC closes as soon as you play a video?
      Try adding it as system app in it's own folder, but must be rooted and try again.
      I done that,but it's not working.

When
      Accelerate RKCodec is on, FTMC playe video(4K) quit.
      Accelerate RKCodec is off, FTMC playe video(4K) normal(but not smooth).

Maybe this is the problem of Firmware.

If superceleron could mod a rom just like [H96 MAX SCV1 Beta rom] to make [RKCodec Hardware Accelerate] to system default using, it will be so wonderful.

Comment

I wont to ask if this tv box have samting more problems becouse i expect wensday for recive one. Thanks in advance

Comment

Please how leer my mesage don't make oder at factory i,m give oder for one whit 4gb ram an they send me one whit 2gb in price whit4gb ram. And naw they whont refund 10 usd this is a big shat when can buy one whit 3gb ddr4 whit smole price

Comment

is bootloop after installing supersu fixed already in this firmware?

Comment

• mo123
              mo123 commented
              Editing a comment
              It will never be fixed.

is there an alternative with SuperSU that does not cause bootloop with this box? any known issue with this Cloudnetgo CR19 other that from bootloop with superSU?

Comment

Originally posted by Adware View Post
              is there an alternative with SuperSU that does not cause bootloop with this box? any known issue with this Cloudnetgo CR19 other that from bootloop with superSU?
              maybe Magisk

Comment

has anyone tried using the latest version of supersu or magisk without experiencing bootloop?

Comment

Originally posted by Oxigen22 View Post
                  Please how leer my mesage don't make oder at factory i,m give oder for one whit 4gb ram an they send me one whit 2gb in price whit4gb ram. And naw they whont refund 10 usd this is a big shat when can buy one whit 3gb ddr4 whit smole price
                  where did you order?how did you order? how much did it cost you for 2gb?

Comment

has anyone tried using the latest version of supersu or magisk without experiencing bootloop?
                    It won't work.
                    4K, HDR, HLS streaming and Amazon Prime video are also some of the problems not working on this box.

Comment

New firmware of Cloudnetgo CR19 would be released this month said by manufacturer.

Comment

I saw the youtube review on cr19. 4Ks and HLS are working there, does it mean it's not true? (just to confirm)

Comment

I saw the youtube review on cr19. 4Ks and HLS are working there, does it mean it's not true? (just to confirm)
                          4K is downscaled to 1080p, so you are not seeing 4K.
                          HLS interlaced streaming is only fixed in Oreo.
                          HDR will also not work since it needs real 4K.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

It won't work.
                            4K, HDR, HLS streaming and Amazon Prime video are also some of the problems not working on this box.
                            aren't most streaming apps in rk3399 boxes not running on 4k since most ar like prime, netflix, hbo etc not DRM supported? can you please suggest me a good prerooted rk3399 box with stable working 4k, hdr or a powerful 4gb ram prerooted box on par with rk3399 performance ? I am divided on getting this box or other than this.

Comment

Working...
                            X