[Firmware] Cloudnetgo CR19 4GB/32GB Rockchip RK3399(171121) [rooted]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adware View Post
    aren't most streaming apps in rk3399 boxes not running on 4k since most ar like prime, netflix, hbo etc not DRM supported?

I bought another RK3399 box (H96 MAX) and for the price they are asking, for these MADE-IN-CHINA boxes (H96 MAX=$149+ Shipping, Cloudnetgo CR19=$169+shipping), I have to advise anyone who hasn't bought one yet to consider saving your money and buying an NVIDIA player instead ($199+shipping).

At least the NVIDIA box will Play AMAZON, NETFLIX and YOUTUBE all in 4K right away! (They are certified by GOOGLE and the other major DRM video streamers!)

Comment

I would consider buying shield but I am after a box that is rootable and can give freedom, like open source. I checked cr19 on alibaba and it is now $100-140 a piece. Is it a good deal?

Comment

aren't most streaming apps in rk3399 boxes not running on 4k since most ar like prime, netflix, hbo etc not DRM supported? can you please suggest me a good prerooted rk3399 box with stable working 4k, hdr or a powerful 4gb ram prerooted box on par with rk3399 performance ? I am divided on getting this box or other than this.
        RKM MK39

Comment

is there any way I can update OS to android 9? any available firmware for CR19. they no longer reply from customer messages

Comment

is there any way I can update OS to android 9? any available firmware for CR19. they no longer reply from customer messages
            Hi ,

a big NO , there is no flashable FW A9 for RK3399 , only one for SDboot ,

but do you want this ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

what do you mean only for SDboot? there are too many bugs in CR19. I am hoping if they have new OS and Firmware

Comment

what do you mean only for SDboot? there are too many bugs in CR19. I am hoping if they have new OS and Firmware
                Hi ,

no there is only a Android 9 Version for SD boot , boot from SDCard and use from SDCard ,

and for sure Cloudnetgo will not release a new FW ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

no there is only a Android 9 Version for SD boot , boot from SDCard and use from SDCard ,

and for sure Cloudnetgo will not release a new FW ,

greetings / gefattern
                  How can I find this SD boot Android 9 ?

Comment

Originally posted by astatin13 View Post

How can I find this SD boot Android 9 ?
                    Hi ,

the Link was somewhere here in one of the Threads , butz not sure where ??? ,

have to investigate ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

cloudnet go longer responding for support . the last they responded was they said they already discontinued the support for cr19.

as for rk3399 sdk, rockchip have one for android 11 but they not incline to share if you do not provide company information and registered project information and contract NDA first.

Comment

Working...
                      X